+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I feel sorry for anybody who ends up in the trenches with you metaphorically speaking, as we approach the business end of BBB.
    Literally speaking which bits of The Great Reset I described are not part of it to your perspective

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Literally speaking which bits of The Great Reset I described are not part of it to your perspective
    You're busy telling anybody who will listen that nothing is going to happen. If I was one of your disciples I would be very pissed off if you were wrong.

You're busy telling anybody who will listen that nothing is going to happen. If I was one of your disciples I would be very pissed off if you were wrong.
    Jeez, more projection. The world is entering a darker period. We've had populists and autocrats leading a number of the major countries of the world, complacency elsewhere and we are now reaping the consequences. I know it makes you feel clever that you think that there is some force in a Swiss Alp driving and manipulating all this but it's just making you look the opposite, though I know you can't accept that.

Jeez, more projection. The world is entering a darker period. We've had populists and autocrats leading a number of the major countries of the world, complacency elsewhere and we are now reaping the consequences. I know it makes you feel clever that you think that there is some force in a Swiss Alp driving and manipulating all this but it's just making you look the opposite, though I know you can't accept that.
    So it's nothing to do with the WEF then, thanks for clearing that up.

So it's nothing to do with the WEF then, thanks for clearing that up.
    In the early bit of this thread I posted this:

I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Still as pertinent now as it was then

In the early bit of this thread I posted this:

I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Still as pertinent now as it was then
    That would work if somebody hadn't written a couple of books about it!

That would work if somebody hadn't written a couple of books about it!
    Links to the books that say the following:

Schwab is the figurehead of a global SPECTRE hell bent on global domination by his minions such as Putin and NATO engineering a world depression, a false plandemic, vast depopulation by vaccine implants so that they and the elite can enslave the remaining inhabitants