+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

well my evidence was reading 2 reports from 2 different USA news outlets in the week as well as the orange man making a statement about it but it's not practical for me to post links as i get accused of these links being alt right whatever that means so i,m just sticking with u tube links for now and my words

Anyway onto the audit in maricopa arizona they are taking a day off today and resuming at 8am american time tomorrow . rather than me giving you the up to date run down I'll leave it to this chap to fill you in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yqZUWANfbA

interesting to hear what he says about the UV light testing in Arizona the ballots too .

anyway back to watching the audit via a live link tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well my evidence was reading 2 reports from 2 different USA news outlets in the week as well as the orange man making a statement about it but it's not practical for me to post links as i get accused of these links being alt right whatever that means so i,m just sticking with u tube links for now and my words

Anyway onto the audit in maricopa arizona they are taking a day off today and resuming at 8am american time tomorrow . rather than me giving you the up to date run down I'll leave it to this chap to fill you in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yqZUWANfbA

interesting to hear what he says about the UV light testing in Arizona the ballots too .

anyway back to watching the audit via a live link tomorrow
    Who is this guy? Seems like a random guy sat at home talking into his laptop. A lot. Or have I missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Who is this guy? Seems like a random guy sat at home talking into his laptop. A lot. Or have I missed something?
    Well the website that the guy is quoting, The Gateway Pundit, has a long history of posting false and distorted pro-Trump and conspiracy "news". They no doubt make a lot of money out of it.

This "influencer" parroting that website but adding nothing looks to be a believer in "the steal" but at least makes a few bucks from looking silly on You Tube.

What Mozz gets from swallowing this stolen election fiction whole, posting a series of provably false and wild conspiracy theories and looking utterly preposterous and gullible in the process I guess only he can answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well the website that the guy is quoting, The Gateway Pundit, has a long history of posting false and distorted pro-Trump and conspiracy "news". They no doubt make a lot of money out of it.

This "influencer" parroting that website but adding nothing looks to be a believer in "the steal" but at least makes a few bucks from looking silly on You Tube.

What Mozz gets from swallowing this stolen election fiction whole, posting a series of provably false and wild conspiracy theories and looking utterly preposterous and gullible in the process I guess only he can answer.
    Don't come on here with your facts and figures when there's a random bloke on the interweb to quote as an authoritative source.