+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He’s not is he....I don’t vote Tory or labour, but I really doubt Corbyn would have done any better, it’s a bit sad to keep going on and on about it.....
    I think they would have been a lot less likely to resist locking down early enough in lockdown's 1 and 2, or open back up too early, as a lot of the pressure to do that came from the right of the tory party.
    We will never know though.
    One thing's for sure is the press would have been many times more critical of ANY Corbyn response than they have been of Johnson, who has been demonstrably incompetent at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think they would have been a lot less likely to resist locking down early enough in lockdown's 1 and 2, or open back up too early, as a lot of the pressure to do that came from the right of the tory party.
    One thing's for sure is the press would have been many times more critical of ANY Corbyn response than they have been of Johnson, who has been demonstrably incompetent at times.
    A lot of the "Tory Press " has been quite scathing about Boris Johnson at times

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    One minute he’s too easy going though like last summer, now he’s being too cautious.....you gotta laugh

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    One minute he’s too easy going though like last summer, now he’s being too cautious.....you gotta laugh
    I've never accused any of the UK leaders of being too cautious in this pandemic. the fact we have about the highest death rate in the world suggests we could probably have been a tad more cautious throughout