+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris in or Harris out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yet we've brought in 2 attacking midfielders on loan from the same club....
    Ones a winger replacing Mendez Laing, but I suppose that’s Harris fault too whatever NML has done so wrong that no one wants to touch him with a barge pole.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ones a winger replacing Mendez Laing, but I suppose that’s Harris fault too whatever NML has done so wrong that no one wants to touch him with a barge pole.
    That has also had an impact on the club. We're still no closer to finding out what happened there.

The club could easily have brought in a right back on loan. Sanderson was touted for a short while. That failure is a cock up by the transfer committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That has also had an impact on the club. We're still no closer to finding out what happened there.

The club could easily have brought in a right back on loan. Sanderson was touted for a short while. That failure is a cock up by the transfer committee.
    They went for Wilson, and we're now skint. Sanderson is absolute garbage so I'm glad we didn't go back in for him but the lack of a right back means we're missing Bacuna in the middle. NML has had a massive impact and we've shifted some big characters in the dressing room. Granted they were on big money but I think it's had an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They went for Wilson, and we're now skint. Sanderson is absolute garbage so I'm glad we didn't go back in for him but the lack of a right back means we're missing Bacuna in the middle. NML has had a massive impact and we've shifted some big characters in the dressing room. Granted they were on big money but I think it's had an impact.
    I've no idea why we risked Osei-Tutu against Middlesbrough. Right-back is the one position where we can't cope with a long-term injury.