+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia (still maybe)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Novak Djokovic to be deported from Australia

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Listening to Djokovic's family you'd think Novak had gone over the top at The Somme in 1916 not played silly buggers to enter Australia.
    In their press conference yesterday the family (I think it was his mother) claimed Novax had been 'tortured' by the Australian government by being held in that hotel.

He deserves to be deported for that alone - and the Farage hand-holding.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In their press conference yesterday the family (I think it was his mother) claimed Novax had been 'tortured' by the Australian government by being held in that hotel.

Did anyone else notice that that interview was terminated immediately after the family were asked about the fact that Djokovic had been out and about mixing with people within a day or two of this supposed positive COVID result? The mother muttered something in Slovak and immediately Djokovic's brother announced that the press conference was over - says it all to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Did anyone else notice that that interview was terminated immediately after the family were asked about the fact that Djokovic had been out and about mixing with people within a day or two of this supposed positive COVID result? The mother muttered something in Slovak and immediately Djokovic's brother announced that the press conference was over - says it all to me!
    She spoke in Slovak although a Serb? That reminds me of someone I met on a plane to Slovenia (in pre-Euro currency days) who had ordered Slovakian currency for their holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    She spoke in Slovak although a Serb? That reminds me of someone I met on a plane to Slovenia (in pre-Euro currency days) who had ordered Slovakian currency for their holiday.
    That's a fair cop governor! It doesn't alter the fact that mum could see the way things were heading and that her beloved Novak might not be able to sustain his martyr image!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Was your response Tolar Tolar Tolar?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Tortured no luxuries or personal items must be the equivalent of torture mind to those who fly around in private jets….

Yet more revelations this morning regarding mixing with other people when he knew he was positive for COVID and "human error" regarding visa paperwork where he declares that he had not visited any other country before going to Oz whereas he actually had. If he gets away with this he deserves the "Teflon Man" award for 2022. Although he may have a strong contender in Boris Johnston.