+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beyond Meat Burgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Beyond Meat Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Outstanding.

Cauldon Lincolnshire sausages were tasty as well. Got the Richmond ones in the fridge to try later on thinking mash and gravy..

Stay away from the fridge raiders, yes I know their chicken version is probably 3 percent processed meat, but their meat free Mexican flavour ones I got last night to bridge between meals were ****ing hideous.

That'll be all. Thanks for reading.
    We use the richmond ones for our hot dogs . They are quality as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    We use the richmond ones for our hot dogs . They are quality as well.
    I'm happy to accept that vegetarian sausages / burgers are nice. find it a lot more difficult to grapple with the concept that Richmond make any kind of decent sausage, let alone a vegetarian one.

Mind you, some of their "meat" sausages contain only 42% actual meat (the bare minimum you have to to still call it a pork sausage), so perhaps they've got a bit of a head start on other sausage manufacturers in fonding other stuff to cram in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm happy to accept that vegetarian sausages / burgers are nice. find it a lot more difficult to grapple with the concept that Richmond make any kind of decent sausage, let alone a vegetarian one.

Mind you, some of their "meat" sausages contain only 42% actual meat (the bare minimum you have to to still call it a pork sausage), so perhaps they've got a bit of a head start on other sausage manufacturers in fonding other stuff to cram in there.

I agree- never liked Richmond sausages. And to be honest their vegan ones taste just like their pork ones so while it is an impressive copy, I probably won't go back for them. I've got some vegan cumberlands to try next.

I am getting really keen on some of these replacements. I've had the vegan kebab meat a few times now although as it is loaded with crappy soy protein and cheap oils, I doubt its any healthier than the standard doner kebab!