+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, I think that Jim may be under the impression that I would go towards the right if I don't vote labour, like labour are the only supposed left wing party on the ballot paper. They're not, and they're not left wing either, more right wing under Starmer.
    No not at all .
    If YOU dont vote Labour how the **** are they ever going to get back in ?
    Indirectly you will be helping the Tories.
    We need some kind of opposition or the excesses of the Tories behaviour will get worse and worse.
    There , now you have done it . I have joined in .
    Should still be in politics forum

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    No not at all .
    If YOU dont vote Labour how the **** are they ever going to get back in ?
    Indirectly you will be helping the Tories.
    We need some kind of opposition or the excesses of the Tories behaviour will get worse and worse.
    There , now you have done it . I have joined in .
    Should still be in politics forum
    It is a good point though! One I've struggled with. Are we better off voting for a party we don't really agree with to keep one we don't really like out of power.

Is anything else a wasted vote or is too many people doing tactical voting stopping the growth of a 3rd party.

If this was in the politics forum this discussion would never have happened so that's why it shouldn't be moved