Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
This is a great reply, even for you.

You’ve called me a Tory in the past but see Blair as a realist? He was a Tory.

You say Corbyn and Momentum flattened the Labour Party? They tried clawing it back from the ‘right’. I’ll leave aside the concerted efforts to bring a Corbyn down by media and Starmer disciples as we could be here all day.

You’ve swerved the questions about Scotland.

Where did the disillusioned Labour supporters go to? The Tories, Lib Dem’s or somewhere with more left wing policies than Labour were offering at that time?

Have another think.
I hated Blair after his illegal war but he brought a middle ground party to uk politics for the first time since 1979

Its a generation

He failed on many levels but the NHS was improved as was education

Was he to the right of the Labour Party? Of course

But did Benn , Skinner , Abbott , Bernie Grant , Corbyn get some form of Labour party elected ?

Tony Benn is still up there in the sky telling us how great his policies are

Which is fine but in the world of modern politics does feck all to get you elected to implement any policies

Corbyn was an idiot who gave the right wing media all the ammo they needed to shoot him down . Diane Abbott on your front bench ff sake .He may as well have phoned Derek Hatton .

Throw in the bullying momentum and you give the daily mail everything it wants and needs to scare people

I swerve a lot of stuff as I simply can't be arsed , its blame everyone but ourselves nonsense