Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
I was there with my lads. We came over from Bristol.
It’s funny, because I thought Benjamin had a stinker and that Tanner played well, with some great passes, plus he created the third goal from the left wing!
Funny how different players see things differently, I guess I was expecting good things from him ( but tobw explains it ) as the few games ive seen him play he has been decent, 2 recent games , Colchester and QPR, he really looked the part, I think at the PW7 game he looked lively

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
In my experience, first team players or squad members rarely tear things up when they play in reserve/under 21s football. I’ve been at games where you look at the team sheet and think you’re going to see City score five or six because they have half a side of first teamers and the opposition have no names you recognise in theirs, but it very seldom works out like that.

I thought Tanner did pretty well (a six or seven out of ten performance), but agree with the OP about Colwill and Ashford. As for Benjamin, I think the main reason he appears to be rated so highly by management at the club is because he’s a “leader”, but I’d like to see a bit more evidence that he can actually play. It’s a shame Dylan Lawlor made a poor error which led to Wednesday’s second goal, because, otherwise, I thought he played well and outshone Benjamin.
yea a 6 would have been fair, but from his QPR subs appearance I was expecting more I guess

Benjamin looked very in control of his defence, imho thats a trait you cant fully coach it, you either have it or you dont

2 schoolboy mistake clearances, but even the more seasoned Pro's make them, it happens

I guess our player was sent off for 2 Yellows ? ? ? poor lad looked gutted when he came off