+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turkish media explodes with Cardiff City transfer news as new players linked and big Bakasetas update given

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Turkish media explodes with Cardiff City transfer news as new players linked and big Bakasetas update given

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Great post NCB
    I did put it out there along with a few others last week that Bulut’s ‘mystery illness’ was merely an excuse for him to personally travel to get these signings over the line.
    If media outlets have the scoop it’s safe to assume deals have already been done?
    Why should we as a club pay inflated prices for seasoned Prem/championship players when there’s an untapped market abroad especially one Bulut knows.
    Siopis and Goutas are up there for player of the season
    In Bulut we should trust ⚽️����
    Not sure what ‘scoop’ you have spotted.

The OP is just a cut and paste from WOL that covers some of the speculation in the Turkish press on players we (and many other clubs) are linked with.

We may end up signing one of them. But there is no scoop.

Bulut was ill last week. Nothing more. No need to create a mystery recruitment trip to Turkey to explain his absence from Hillsborough. If he is personally involved in trying to bring Turkish, Greek or German players to Cardiff I am sure it will be via the phone or Zoom.

Re: Turkish media explodes with Cardiff City transfer news as new players linked and big Bakasetas update given

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

The OP is just a cut and paste from WOL that covers some of the speculation in the Turkish press on players we (and many other clubs) are linked with.

Bulut was ill last week. Nothing more. No need to create a mystery recruitment trip to Turkey to explain his absence from Hillsborough. If he is personally involved in trying to bring Turkish, Greek or German players to Cardiff I am sure it will be via the phone or Zoom.
    I think it’ll be by plane, train and car

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I think it’ll be by plane, train and car
    p6751_v_v13_bc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Agree it’s from this Twitter account

https://x.com/sportsdigitale/status/...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

FWIW , my brother in law is Turkish and thinks Umit Nayir is not good enough for Fenerbahçe however for his previous club I think he scored 20 goals or something, so for our level may do a job.