+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Derby finish above us without another points deduction?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Will Derby finish above us without another points deduction?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    So our best chance of avoiding relegation is for a club that has already been deducted 21 points being forced to sell their best players? What a mess.
    If your original question had been 'are we in a mess' I doubt anyone would have disagreed.

But Derby aside, I think we will finish the season above Barnsley, Peterborough and Reading. I have some confidence that we will also end up above Hull, Bristol City and Birmingham. That is not even 'mid table obscurity' and represents a woeful season - but I think we have enough to get safe - eventually. We will have a much better idea when the window shuts and we have played the next set of four league games.

Re: Will Derby finish above us without another points deduction?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If your original question had been 'are we in a mess' I doubt anyone would have disagreed.

But Derby aside, I think we will finish the season above Barnsley, Peterborough and Reading. I have some confidence that we will also end up above Hull, Bristol City and Birmingham. That is not even 'mid table obscurity' and represents a woeful season - but I think we have enough to get safe - eventually. We will have a much better idea when the window shuts and we have played the next set of four league games.
    Really? What makes you think that?