+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Source Documents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Source Documents

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You need to take care mate, because you are going way beyond banter, and straying into the area of online harassment.
    You think you are being harassed by being asked to support the nonsense you spew out? I'm only asking for three source documents proving your assertions. Anything showing you are actually a Cardiff City fan would be a bonus and at least show to LoM you are a kindred spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You think you are being harassed by being asked to support the nonsense you spew out? I'm only asking for three source documents proving your assertions. Anything showing you are actually a Cardiff City fan would be a bonus and at least show to LoM you are a kindred spirit!
    Stalking is harassment and you need to sort yourself out before you totally lose the plot.

Stalking is harassment and you need to sort yourself out before you totally lose the plot.
    Sssssh perhaps a change in medication has resulted in a some strange set of comments , least we forget we must care for those out there ,thankfully there is life away from this strange but strangely alluring message board , off to the pub me thinks to see real life , best to offers ones views face to face , much more healthy watching froth in a live moment .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sssssh perhaps a change in medication has resulted in a some strange set of comments , least we forget we must care for those out there ,thankfully there is life away from this strange but strangely alluring message board , off to the pub me thinks to see real life , best to offers ones views face to face , much more healthy watching froth in a live moment .
    I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour.

I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour.
    I have to say that you consulting LoM on what the appropriate behavioural rules are on this Board was one of the funniest things I have read.

Now about those source documents?

how is he going way beyond what is normal? I dip in and out of this board so might have missed a bunch of stuff but he's just challenging you to prove some stuff you've claimed isn't he? Where does the stalking come into it?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    how is he going way beyond what is normal? I dip in and out of this board so might have missed a bunch of stuff but he's just challenging you to prove some stuff you've claimed isn't he? Where does the stalking come into it?
    THIS ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    In fairness I have a compilation of his Covid greatest thoughts (available on Kindle £1.99). In response to a post he finished by saying: Millions of people died, but hey-ho, let's make some jokes. I highlighted some of the things he said that underplayed that there was a virus at all, cynical views about people's deaths including the decimation of people in care homes was some plot by hidden forces.

As I lost people close to me in those circumstances I highlighted his hypocrisy.

Like I said to LoM the search function here does not take much effort. Anyone can use it and happy for my idiotic thoughts over the years to be played back for my minor shame. I guess if you were LoM you might throw a bit of outraged smoke around that kind of thing!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In fairness I have a compilation of his Covid greatest thoughts (available on Kindle £1.99). In response to a post he finished by saying: Millions of people died, but hey-ho, let's make some jokes. I highlighted some of the things he said that underplayed that there was a virus at all, cynical views about people's deaths including the decimation of people in care homes was some plot by hidden forces.

As I lost people close to me in those circumstances I highlighted his hypocrisy.

Like I said to LoM the search function here does not take much effort. Anyone can use it and happy for my idiotic thoughts over the years to be played back for my minor shame. I guess if you were LoM you might throw a bit of outraged smoke around that kind of thing!
    If anyone is that interested, lol thankfully not everyone is fixated to me that your good self, take a break , breath , think of nice things , there are some great getaway breaks to be had in the Port Talbot area .

Lardy and Cyril (trademark) will take your advice wisely. Now, there's the three source documents you can't show and now added that you can't demonstrate you are a Cardiff City fan based on source documents.

Any time you are ready!