+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Is Bercow not allowed to change his political viewpoint? I thought you always argued against folk who treat voting akin to supporting a football team.

Are you confused or a hypocrite?
    Realist , the man is a fraud .

If the Tories were pro European he'd be a Tory, and Labour wouldn't have been so supportive.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Realist , the man is a fraud .

If the Tories were pro European he'd be a Tory, and Labour wouldn't have been so supportive.
    Bercow is an opportunist, i don't like him, although i agree completely with what he has said. You're a strange one. You've said on here that you grew up with **** all, a victim of poverty, that life was difficult for you. Your words. Yet you support someone like Boris, who would put you straight back into that situation in a heartbeat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bercow is an opportunist, i don't like him, although i agree completely with what he has said. You're a strange one. You've said on here that you grew up with **** all, a victim of poverty, that life was difficult for you. Your words. Yet you support someone like Boris, who would put you straight back into that situation in a heartbeat.
    Yeah right o.
    Cos that's what a tory politician sets out to do.
    OK you believe that son.
    Dear God mun

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Yeah right o.
    Cos that's what a tory politician sets out to do.
    OK you believe that son.
    Dear God mun
    I think it's less that a Tory politician sets out to do that, more that they has absolutely no interest in avoiding that seeing that happen. The fact that you can't see that explains a lot.

[QUOTE=life on mars;5253356]Realist , the man is a fraud .

If the Tories were pro European he'd be a Tory, and Labour wouldn't have been so supportive.[

Bercows political views have clearly changed, as have the party he once belonged to. He was once a member of the hard right Monday Club of Tory MP's.

Clearly in your world someone whose views change and no longer ally with the party you once belonged to makes you a fraud.

Doesn't that charge therefore equally apply to you?

Or are only you allowed to change your political view?