+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Racists

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Racists

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Can't understand how you won't see it. You are treating her differently because of her Asian heritage.
    You're obviously staunchly anti racist . Right up until the point that someone from an ethnic minority gets a bit 'uppity', at which point the first thing you mention is her ethnic background. The fact you mention that ridiculous term 'whataboutery' suggests you have no capacity for debate or introspection
    You're obviously extremely naive and clearly one who cherishes Tory principles. Good for you but you need to learn a bit about the world instead of lashing out wildly against anyone you disagree with! I haven't a lot of patience with Tories but in your case, due to your ignorance I'm prepared to be a tad more tolerant.

Re: Racists

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    You're obviously extremely naive and clearly one who cherishes Tory principles. Good for you but you need to learn a bit about the world instead of lashing out wildly against anyone you disagree with! I haven't a lot of patience with Tories but in your case, due to your ignorance I'm prepared to be a tad more tolerant.
    In the country we live in it's perfectly possible that Priti Patel has suffered significant racial intolerance and abuse. It is also perfectly possible that being a child of Hindu parents who lived in Uganda before moving to the UK that Priti can manage her views on race by differentiating between black people and other ethnic groups such that her sympathies for some racial challenges become numbed.