For me I think it is time for a change, I cannot watch this dire football any more!
We have proved we can pass the ball but with the emphasis on long balls to win a set piece we are going backwards.
Yes we are winning games and will not get relegated with this style but it is crap, predictable and boring.
With a younger progressive manager I think it would not take too long to TWEEK the style of play.
The youngsters at U23 level are playing possession based fooball and the cameos we have seen so far indicate
they are comfortable on the ball, it is the senior players who are so used to getting rid of the ball as quickly as possible in an 'anywhere up front will do' mentality that has been coached into them over the last three managers.

As fans we want to be entertained, we would be mauled to death if we ever got back in the premiership and played this way again.
Other clubs have reset quite effectively and for those who say it will take 2-3 transfer windows just look at Derby, as much as we all hate them, they play much better football than us with a weaker squad and restrictions
We could go down the road of sacking Mick and replacing him with Steve Morison from the U23's
Or take a punt on one of these leaving Morison to bring through more talent.

Matt Taylor Exeter P168 W71 D51 L46 WIN PERCENTAGE 42.3
Rob Edwards Forest Green P59 W24 D9 L26 WIN PERCENTAGE 40.68
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Burton Albion P210 W84 D 62 L64 WIN PERCENTAGE 40.0
Simon Weaver Harrowgate Town P574 W236 D 133 L205 WIN PERCENTAGE 41.11 (Mostly Non league)