+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Palestine Israel

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    I see, so because I claim to have a relationship with the same God that gave Israel a set of promises around 4000 years ago and I am saying that eventually things will be put right, I am somehow a trouble maker?
    I also feel sorry for the individuals caught up in religious hatred, and I am NOT a supporter of Religion as the thread ("Is violence to genuine football fans what religion is to...") I started a few weeks ago makes perfectly clear.
    Unfortunately it is people like you that hate those who they see to be religious, as they put all such people in the same basket, I hope at some point you will appreciate the difference.
    Since you are going back before the Germanic tribes came to Britain, do you think that the English should be banished from Britain and the occupied territories (eg England) should be returned to the Welsh, ancient Britons and Welsh being synonymous.

Here is a fact truthpaste

There is no god

If you say I am wrong , prove it

I see, so because I claim to have a relationship with the same God that gave Israel a set of promises around 4000 years ago and I am saying that eventually things will be put right, I am somehow a trouble maker?
    I also feel sorry for the individuals caught up in religious hatred, and I am NOT a supporter of Religion as the thread ("Is violence to genuine football fans what religion is to...") I started a few weeks ago makes perfectly clear.
    Unfortunately it is people like you that hate those who they see to be religious, as they put all such people in the same basket, I hope at some point you will appreciate the difference.
    So you have a relationship with someone who 4000 years ago promised somebody something ?

So the bloke you talk to now was also around 4000 years ago?

So how come he can still talk to you and you to him ?

Is he on life support ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Since you are going back before the Germanic tribes came to Britain, do you think that the English should be banished from Britain and the occupied territories (eg England) should be returned to the Welsh, ancient Britons and Welsh being synonymous.
    As Britain opens it's 'gates' to almost anyone and everyone, I very much doubt that any descendants from any historical tribe has been prevented from entering the land!

As Britain opens it's 'gates' to almost anyone and everyone, I very much doubt that any descendants from any historical tribe has been prevented from entering the land!
    Britannia did not open its gates Boudicea fought the Romans and King Arthur fought the Saxons.

By using your logic out in the middle East do you think should the English be sent back to Moenchengladbach and the occupied territories eg England in this example be given back to the Welsh ?

Britannia did not open its gates Boudicea fought the Romans and King Arthur fought the Saxons.

By using your logic out in the middle East do you think should the English be sent back to Moenchengladbach and the occupied territories eg England in this example be given back to the Welsh ?
    My comment re us opening the floodgates related to recent history as does the issue of this thread re Israel/ Palestine.
    As for England having to hand back land to England, they could start with Cornwell as it is mainly occupied by people who already know they are not quite part of England.
    For example, my mate who was born in St Ives, during every 6 nations he supports Wales

That sounds a bit nigel farage we don't want any more immigrants

I thought you were a Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That sounds a bit nigel farage we don't want any more immigrants

I thought you were a Christian?
    Which part of that do you consider to be unchristian?
    I never said I agreed or disagreed with government policy, I was stating a fact.

My comment re us opening the floodgates related to recent history as does the issue of this thread re Israel/ Palestine.
    As for England having to hand back land to England, they could start with Cornwell as it is mainly occupied by people who already know they are not quite part of England.
    For example, my mate who was born in St Ives, during every 6 nations he supports Wales
    You was off about 4000 year old history, if you are talking about recent history and the whole of the middle East then the Arabs are in the majority out there, just like the English are in Blighty.

Cornwall was West Wales, Celts back in the day and not Anglo Saxons.

You was off about 4000 year old history, if you are talking about recent history and the whole of the middle East then the Arabs are in the majority out there, just like the English are in Blighty.

Cornwall was West Wales, Celts back in the day and not Anglo Saxons.
    I wasn't off anything. I was on point stating facts, not opinions.

And yes the Arabs have most of the Middle East, North Africa, Bradford and a number of other locations; so why would they need to have a monopoly in a really small country like Israel which is the size of Wales and dwarfed by virtually every country surrounding it?

Israel is blue (in case it's too small to spot).

israel-and-arab-world.jpg

I wasn't off anything. I was on point stating facts, not opinions.

And yes the Arabs have most of the Middle East, North Africa, Bradford and a number of other locations; so why would they need to have a monopoly in a really small country like Israel which is the size of Wales and dwarfed by virtually every country surrounding it?

Israel is blue (in case it's too small to spot).

israel-and-arab-world.jpg
    Yes you was off about it that is why I replied, you logic relating to Israel while applied to Wales and Britain would mean Britannia belongs to the Welsh, Wales is a small country that the English are taking over via immigration also they have the weight of numbers come UK elections so the vote is skewed in that we have an English nationalist government in power in the UK in the form of the Tory party against Wales wishes as Wales never votes that way (ditto Scotland), some might say why does England want a monopoly of Britannia when they already have the occupied territories which is England.
    Israel and England are the same in as much as they are part of only a handful of countries in the World that have a state religion they are backward and medieval having such a thing, in England they even have a monarchy in this day and age and an unelected house of Lords, have you noticed how those that identify strongly as Welsh (or Scots or Irish) are sympathetic to the Palestinians and yet those that identify strongly as English seem to be sympathetic to Israel, although they fought and killed British soldiers and civilians when it was a British mandate out there.

Yes you was off about it that is why I replied, you logic relating to Israel while applied to Wales and Britain would mean Britannia belongs to the Welsh, Wales is a small country that the English are taking over via immigration also they have the weight of numbers come UK elections so the vote is skewed in that we have an English nationalist government in power in the UK in the form of the Tory party against Wales wishes as Wales never votes that way (ditto Scotland), some might say why does England want a monopoly of Britannia when they already have the occupied territories which is England.
    Israel and England are the same in as much as they are part of only a handful of countries in the World that have a state religion they are backward and medieval having such a thing, in England they even have a monarchy in this day and age and an unelected house of Lords, have you noticed how those that identify strongly as Welsh (or Scots or Irish) are sympathetic to the Palestinians and yet those that identify strongly as English seem to be sympathetic to Israel, although they fought and killed British soldiers and civilians when it was a British mandate out there.
    No, I'm Welsh, so that model doesn't really work.

And what makes Israel 'backward' because they have a long and ancient history?
    Would you then say the same about the Greeks or the Egyptians?

No, I'm Welsh, so that model doesn't really work.

And what makes Israel 'backward' because they have a long and ancient history?
    Would you then say the same about the Greeks or the Egyptians?
    There should be no place for a state religion in this day and age.

Gaza or Gateshead ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gaza or Gateshead ?
    image_2021-10-04_153848.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes they all need our help

There should be no place for a state religion in this day and age.
    THIS day and age?
    Why, because you have Google and they didn't?

THIS day and age?
    Why, because you have Google and they didn't?
    No because of movement of people.

No because of movement of people.
    What does air travel (etc) have to do with history, faith and the truth?

What does air travel (etc) have to do with history, faith and the truth?
    The Germanic tribes, ancient Egyptians etc did not use air travel.

The Germanic tribes, ancient Egyptians etc did not use air travel.
    What a revelation!

So maybe you'd care to unpack your statement 'movement of people' and explain why it is pertinent?

What a revelation!

So maybe you'd care to unpack your statement 'movement of people' and explain why it is pertinent?
    Not all countries are all the same birds of a feather, there are often people of different religions within a country so having a state religion is not all encompassing.

Not all countries are all the same birds of a feather, there are often people of different religions within a country so having a state religion is not all encompassing.
    1. Faith (NOT Religion) and who we trust isn't a state matter, and nobody on this thread suggested otherwise. We will be judged as individuals, it will have nothing to do with which country or postcode we were born in.

2. There has never in history been a state, county or country where everyone had an identical faith.

3. The promise to the Jews re the Land, was made to the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Not just to those who shared and practiced the faith of those guys.

4. The Promise of the scope of the Land didn't say that they would see 100% of the occupants of that land as people who shared their faith or even their bloodline. It was the fact that they would own the land and rule over it having respect for others who also live in that land. Israel is presently doing this (in a much smaller piece of land than God has ultimately given them), with Arabs living in Israel and owning their own businesses.

1. Faith (NOT Religion) and who we trust isn't a state matter, and nobody on this thread suggested otherwise. We will be judged as individuals, it will have nothing to do with which country or postcode we were born in.

2. There has never in history been a state, county or country where everyone had an identical faith.

3. The promise to the Jews re the Land, was made to the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Not just to those who shared and practiced the faith of those guys.

4. The Promise of the scope of the Land didn't say that they would see 100% of the occupants of that land as people who shared their faith or even their bloodline. It was the fact that they would own the land and rule over it having respect for others who also live in that land. Israel is presently doing this (in a much smaller piece of land than God has ultimately given them), with Arabs living in Israel and owning their own businesses.
    well given Abraham supposedly lived so long ago - although the pyramids at Giza were already 500 years old by that point.
    it is statistically said that either everyone alive today is a descendant of him, or nobody is (the most likely reason being he didn't actually exist and was a literary construct).
    that means it is an utterly pointless means to decide that any one group of people should have the land. either everyone owns it or nobody does.

Many black and 'coloured' people living in apartheid South Africa also owned their own businesses. But hey, if that is your definition of 'respect' in an ethno-religious state that passed the Nation State Law in 2018 I suppose that is your right.

It is also your right to use the word 'truth' as synonymous with faith. Utter nonsense, but you have every right to build your life and belief system around a series of incoherent, irrational and deeply racist fantasies.

One Truthpaste on a football message board is not a problem. It is a problem when those same medieval beliefs inform the actions of world governments - including Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia, but especially the USA.