+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

in simple terms cyril I found this thread very interesting when all sun and sundry have been attacking Trump for over 4 years with little or no evidence of wrong doing

now we have Biden in charge it's only natural for someone to call him out for his policys in my eyes are very bad not just for USA but the world

by the way your falling into the trap of labeling people which is the scourge of modern day society

these labels of far left , far right are thrown around like confetti too easy . My view on this I view policys on peoples words and actions nothing else whatever party

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    in simple terms cyril I found this thread very interesting when all sun and sundry have been attacking Trump for over 4 years with little or no evidence of wrong doing

now we have Biden in charge it's only natural for someone to call him out for his policys in my eyes are very bad not just for USA but the world

by the way your falling into the trap of labeling people which is the scourge of modern day society

these labels of far left , far right are thrown around like confetti too easy . My view on this I view policys on peoples words and actions nothing else whatever party
    Just so I understand, the person using the phrases Sleepy Joe and His Fraudulency dislikes labels?

There was little or no evidence of election fraud, and yet...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There was little or no evidence of election fraud, and yet...
    I remember seeing this last year just before the election and found it again on u tube but did sleepy joe really say this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYHwCI2DBM

and yet ..............

I remember seeing this last year just before the election and found it again on u tube but did sleepy joe really say this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYHwCI2DBM

and yet ..............
    Gosh. The smoking gun.

You can't help wondering whether had Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Rudy Guiliani and the rest of the President's Men presented this as proof to the many courts of Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan then Trump might not have needed to whip up a right wing mob to effect a coup on his behalf.

I think your attempts to have a rational debate on the merits of the Biden administration or the relative benefits of Trump's policies are likely to fall on deaf ears. I think its fair to say that in the 6 weeks after the 2020 US election you pulled together a catalogue of the most ill-supported, preposterous arguments, views and pasted videos I can remember on the Politics Board (and lord knows Wales-Bales, Organ Morgan, Heathblue and Rogersblue set a very high bar).

Trying to have a sensible discussion about Biden's sins, even as you harbour the mistaken belief that he has passionate defenders here, is like trying to shut the stable door after the horse has long bolted I'm afraid.