+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Awake and a Bit Excited

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Must have been subconsciously excited a few hours ago, missus woke me up after I kicked her. For some reason I was playing for the City against Sheffield United () during the night, Ramsey (again ) had a go at me for not getting stuck in .......so I did. Laid awake then just in case she was through on goal and I had to do the necessary.

Wideos now, I’ve had the tom tit, the early shave (don’t want to nick yourself before getting the bus later, funny how you if you shave just before going out you always have a bloody mishap), cup of tea.

I can’t remember feeling like this on season opening day since I was playing, I couldn’t sleep at all then. Jesus, I hope it’s to no avail and the boys perform later. C’mon the City.......or have I got to wait for some aggression until we play the Blades?
    Same looking forward to it

Going to have to look back through the signings to see who's who, and try and work out where they are playing!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Same looking forward to it

Going to have to look back through the signings to see who's who, and try and work out where they are playing!
    I’ve cheated, I’ve printed off the names and squad numbers, so if you see someone glancing at a sheet of A4 in the grandstand every couple of seconds give us a wave. My days of buying a programme are long gone, the fanzine days saw to that.

I’ve cheated, I’ve printed off the names and squad numbers, so if you see someone glancing at a sheet of A4 in the grandstand every couple of seconds give us a wave. My days of buying a programme are long gone, the fanzine days saw to that.
    I took a screenshot of the squad and numbers on my phone. E|asier than pulling a piece of A4 out of my pocket avery two minutes.
    Spedger

could be worse, could be a A3 sheet due to poor eyesight

I’ve got a pen & paper ready to take the team names & numbers down, so as to keep track