+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Dictating what people can or can't do due to a PERSONAL CHOICE they've made. Dangerous and downright disgusting.
    That personal choice could impact on other people, that’s dangerous and downright disgusting. Selfish people who should be facing the consequences of their personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That personal choice could impact on other people, that’s dangerous and downright disgusting. Selfish people who should be facing the consequences of their personal choice.
    How? If they pass it onto a vaccinated person then they’ve been vaccinated so shouldn’t require hospital treatment. Or so we are told.

Besides, people are still catching it and passing it on vaccinated or not. I’ve been jabbed 3 times and I’m now thinking why bother when apparently it’s only effected for 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    How? If they pass it onto a vaccinated person then they’ve been vaccinated so shouldn’t require hospital treatment. Or so we are told.

Besides, people are still catching it and passing it on vaccinated or not. I’ve been jabbed 3 times and I’m now thinking why bother when apparently it’s only effected for 10 weeks.
    I’m playing the odds, I don’t want it regardless of my vaccination status, I reckon I’ve more chance of catching it from someone who’s unprotected. I want to be in a pub/football ground/ shop etc knowing that all the people there are vaccinated. Same as when driving, I’d like to think my fellow road users have passed a test and are legal. Also if, as you say, even though I’m vaccinated and boosted I could still catch it I would be horrified if I unknowingly passed it on to an anti vaxxer who, through catching it off me, paid the ultimate price.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

6 months isn’t it? Currently working on an annual one I believe but if omicron is no more than a rough cold, if that, then there may well be no need. We’ve never had a cure for a cold have we, do we need one?