+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cost Of Living Crisis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

In the last 2 hours news has broken that Libya has shut down almost all oil production and Ukraine has banned the export of anthracite, coal, fuel oil and domestically produced natural gas.

Looks like we're in trouble !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    In the last 2 hours news has broken that Libya has shut down almost all oil production and Ukraine has banned the export of anthracite, coal, fuel oil and domestically produced natural gas.

If us being in trouble you’re weirdly happy about it, I just cannot get my head around you internet crisis fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If us being in trouble you’re weirdly happy about it, I just cannot get my head around you internet crisis fanboys
    It's people like you who allowed it to happen, i.e. the clueless majority who take pleasure in ridiculing those who have been sounding the alarm bells for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's people like you who allowed it to happen, i.e. the clueless majority who take pleasure in ridiculing those who have been sounding the alarm bells for quite some time now.
    Pretty sure I had very little say in Libya's approach to its oil production.

Also, and I've asked you this before but you didn't reply - if as you say "us clueless majority" allow whatever you consider "this" is to happen, what have you been doing? Apart from posting about it on a subsection of a football messageboard?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Some of us are trying to raise awareness and urging visitors at this forum to prepare as best they are able. Naturally, whether they choose to pay heed is their choice. At a post directed at you a few days ago I acknowledged most of us, me included, are in the crosshairs. Of course, I don't welcome the prospect of a blown-out economy and holding a rapidly depreciating currency and the resulting pandemonium.

I understand why you don't believe, or don't dare to believe, that what we're experiencing is by design and our government, as are all others worldwide, is in the pocket of a higher authority that is determined to have its way by collapsing this system to ensure people suffer to such an extreme extent that those who are still around will meekly accept the solution offered to alleviate their suffering.

Today it's next to impossible to imagine the common man will gratefully sacrifice everything they own in return for promised security and a life of serfdom in some world government workhouse by another name.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Some of us are trying to raise awareness and urging visitors at this forum to prepare as best they are able. Naturally, whether they choose to pay heed is their choice. At a post directed at you a few days ago I acknowledged most of us, me included, are in the crosshairs. Of course, I don't welcome the prospect of a blown-out economy and holding a rapidly depreciating currency and the resulting pandemonium.

I understand why you don't believe, or don't dare to believe, that what we're experiencing is by design and our government, as are all others worldwide, is in the pocket of a higher authority that is determined to have its way by collapsing this system to ensure people suffer to such an extreme extent that those who are still around will meekly accept the solution offered to alleviate their suffering.

Today it's next to impossible to imagine the common man will gratefully sacrifice everything they own in return for promised security and a life of serfdom in some world government workhouse by another name.
    If you were a bit more reliable in your warnings then maybe we’d believe you more, it’s not that long ago you were saying Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and it’s an ever shorter time ago you posted a link “as a warning” to a guy that was saying that Russia were going to nuke us that Friday.

Now you’re saying that coats will cost thousands in less than 6 weeks and you’re surprised when we question it

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Nah, Lardy said it's all good, and Lardy is always right.

PS Get your money out of the bank now!

I would if i had any

i,m more worried about stuffing my face come October but if organs contact is right could be before then !

Be a trifle merciful towards Lardy.

He's sat there with a Sky remote control in his mitt most days switching between the Cartoon Network and CBBC channels. It's little wonder he's not familiar with world events.