+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Brexit malarkey is going well

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This Brexit malarkey is going well

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tell you what lets blame everything on Brexit , Covid or Boris .

Wales has always been the number one pick in Europe for private industries and businessmen ,public health and educations , transportation infrastructures second to none .

I bet the world would live to buy in our commercial enterprise modelling , forward thinking business planning as we are are so far ahead of everyone its frightening .

The only failure and delusional thoughts are from the 20 years of poor governance and decision making ,outperforming public services in Wales .

Its not Brexit its poor management ,pity the folk of Wales cant see that ,even though the Brexit debate and vote got them all riled up ,lol , how sad
    Ah, the familiar 'cat walking on the keyboard' implosion. I don't live in Wales and never have but this is obviously a decision made because of a number of factors which are all caused by or heavily influenced by Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Ah, the familiar 'cat walking on the keyboard' implosion. I don't live in Wales and never have but this is obviously a decision made because of a number of factors which are all caused by or heavily influenced by Brexit.
    I have lived and breathed Wales all my life , love the City and surrounding area , only trouble with it on any subject matter its always someones else's fault

I have lived and breathed Wales all my life , love the City and surrounding area , only trouble with it on any subject matter its always someones else's fault
    So are you blaming yourself for Ineos not putting their production in bridgend?

Upset the gang of three its sooooooooo easy

Upset the gang of three its sooooooooo easy
    We seem to have moved away from LoM the demander of politeness and civility and back to Herbert Huw, the 5th rate troll. Neither of whom it seems can explain what a secondary European supply market is!

The Brexit vote was lost as was the election in a big way , Labour seats moved Blue , move on chaps , the electorate have spoken , put away your bitterness and nastiness .

hours away deal or no deal

hours away deal or no deal
    At this point a big part of me wants the EU to tell Johnson, Gove, Raab and co to shove it. Will impact upon me and mine negatively, but it's almost like wanting your own team to lose to get rid of the manager.