+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Ward goal.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Ward goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Paterson works hard but doesn't have a clue what he is meant to be doing.
    Read Harris comments on BBC. "Ward scores because of the hard work put in for 79 minutes by Callum"

More like they knew where the previous striker was running (or not) and got caught off guard when his replacement ran like a striker does into a position strikers do.

This battering ram theory is winding me up.

Ward scores because of striker instincts. Get ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Read Harris comments on BBC. "Ward scores because of the hard work put in for 79 minutes by Callum"

More like they knew where the previous striker was running (or not) and got caught off guard when his replacement ran like a striker does into a position strikers do.

This battering ram theory is winding me up.

Ward scores because of striker instincts. Get ****ed.
    Pato got in 3 really dangerous positions against Bristol and just didn’t come off. One was inches away

NML can’t cross
    Bennett can’t cross

We’re not getting the right balls in the right areas for Pato to attack if he’s being used as a attacker

As much as I like Ralls I think he has to take more responsibility as Vaulks and Bacuna are doing the donkey work but I’m not criticising him as he has been really good

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Pato got in 3 really dangerous positions against Bristol and just didn’t come off. One was inches away

NML can’t cross
    Bennett can’t cross

We’re not getting the right balls in the right areas for Pato to attack if he’s being used as a attacker

As much as I like Ralls I think he has to take more responsibility as Vaulks and Bacuna are doing the donkey work but I’m not criticising him as he has been really good
    I think the last paragraph is debatable as well. Ralls is doing enough of his own donkey work. I reckon if they showed the stats for minutes on the pitch he covers the most ground in our team. He cant be turned into a playmaker hes a box to box midfielder. If we want more creativity Tomlin comes in. 1 drops out. Probably Vaulks.

What was the significance of “25” under his shirt ????