+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So back to where we were before the hissy fit.

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu:
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Which one of these 10 itk arguments that you have posted in the last few weeks isn't a true reflection of your views?

oops forgot
    Mrs R is right. Go easy on WalesBales, Cyril.

It can't be easy for him at the moment. The real Trump is being laid bare for all the world to see and WB wants out. Who can blame him? Cheerleading a monster must be soul destroying. But his handlers just won't let him quit now, not while they need him more than ever.

So cut the guy some slack. You can surely see his heart isn't in it any more. He's not lashing at you and me, he's lashing out at Trump. It's understandable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Mrs R is right. Go easy on WalesBales, Cyril.
    Let's be honest, this thread has just turned in to a point scoring exercise from all sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Let's be honest, this thread has just turned in to a point scoring exercise from all sides.
    Let's be honest, it's been that for most of its 208 pages hasn't it.

Let me tell you a little secret. Cyril is not aware of this, but we both begin at the same starting point. As an example, we both believed that Trump was colluding with Russia, and we both believed that Dr Fauci was a great guy who was handling the pandemic response by the book. The difference between the two of us, is that I modify my opinion if new sources of information become available, whereas Cyril is locked into the same opening argument every time. He lacks flexibility of thought which results in me whipping his ass every time. This makes Cyril frustrated, and all he can do is make snidey personal comments, and try to discredit me by posting random out of context snippets from previous posts. Cyril is an obsessive whack job, and sometimes he is really on the edge of what is normal. If you look at his posting history the majority of it is above me. He doesn't realise it, but I am not trying to win a popularity contest, I am just commenting about the truth as I see it. Unlike Cyril I have no agenda, and I do not feel the need to post propaganda on a football message board every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let me tell you a little secret. Cyril is not aware of this, but we both begin at the same starting point. As an example, we both believed that Trump was colluding with Russia, and we both believed that Dr Fauci was a great guy who was handling the pandemic response by the book. The difference between the two of us, is that I modify my opinion if new sources of information become available, whereas Cyril is locked into the same opening argument every time. He lacks flexibility of thought which results in me whipping his ass every time. This makes Cyril frustrated, and all he can do is make snidey personal comments, and try to discredit me by posting random out of context snippets from previous posts. Cyril is an obsessive whack job, and sometimes he is really on the edge of what is normal. If you look at his posting history the majority of it is above me. He doesn't realise it, but I am not trying to win a popularity contest, I am just commenting about the truth as I see it. Unlike Cyril I have no agenda, and I do not feel the need to post propaganda on a football message board every day.
    Thinking most of my posts are above you rather than about you is probably a slip of the freudian variety I guess!

It's funny though, I looked at your posting history and the majority of it is about you as well. Who knew we had something in common!

Thinking most of my posts are above you rather than about you is probably a slip of the freudian variety I guess!

It's funny though, I looked at your posting history and the majority of it is about you as well. Who knew we had something in common!
    I think he meant "the majority of it is beyond me"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I see what's going on don't worry

I see what's going on don't worry
    You forgot to tut tut at obsessive whack job and on the edge of what is normal because we all know that accusing people of having a mental illness on here is not nice at all!

You forgot to tut tut at obsessive whack job and on the edge of what is normal because we all know that accusing people of having a mental illness on here is not nice at all!
    You are a very bitter person. Gluey tried to share detailed information with you, so that you could see things in a different light, but you wouldn't listen and you just carried on posting your usual garbage. When people make mistakes they usually reevaluate where they are going wrong, but you are like no one he's ever met before. It takes a special kind of stupid to keep on believing things that have already been totally discredited. Your only possible excuse is that you are just doing it for a wind up!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You are a very bitter person. Gluey tried to share detailed information with you, so that you could see things in a different light, but you wouldn't listen and you just carried on posting your usual garbage. When people make mistakes they usually reevaluate where they are going wrong, but you are like no one he's ever met before. It takes a special kind of stupid to keep on believing things that have already been totally discredited. Your only possible excuse is that you are just doing it for a wind up!
    Method acting quite suits you! I won't add bitter and stupid to the tantrum wall just yet though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    HA! She said "herd".
    Let's all pick a side then, is that how it's meant to be?