+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid transhuman babies?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid transhuman babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's on bitchute. A video of that nature would be deleted within an hour at facebook or youtube because it is damaging to the prevailing narrative.

The doctor in it really is a Gynaecologist.

She might be a publicity-hungry for all I know. She's highly educated though, and if anyone would know what's happening with new borns in her region of Mexico she would given her occupation.

We had better hope she's lying or ill-informed because if she's correct then with 54% of the globe's population already double jabbed the consequences for humanity would be horrific.
    So, given that no other gynaecologist has reported it, can we safely assume that this is an issue confined to just her area or surgery? Phew! Thanks for the reassurance organ, I was really terrified for the future of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So, given that no other gynaecologist has reported it, can we safely assume that this is an issue confined to just her area or surgery? Phew! Thanks for the reassurance organ, I was really terrified for the future of humanity.
    I have no idea whether any other has or not. With the level of censorship being imposed there could be any number who have also spoken out we're unaware of.

Last month Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, was lobbed off of twitter for allegedly spreading misinformation about the mRNA Covid vaccinations he had so heavily criticised.

I have no idea whether any other has or not. With the level of censorship being imposed there could be any number who have also spoken out we're unaware of.

Last month Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, was lobbed off of twitter for allegedly spreading misinformation about the mRNA Covid vaccinations he had so heavily criticised.
    Why do you think he is the inventor of mRNA technology?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why do you think he is the inventor of mRNA technology?
    Why do you think he isn't?

I'm not going to get into squabbles with you as you have form for that to derail discussions.

Why do you think he isn't?

I'm not going to get into squabbles with you as you have form for that to derail discussions.
    Because he isn't