+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley, by way of comparison.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Barnsley, by way of comparison.

The comments on this thread confirm my impression that Barnsley aren’t a particularly entertaining team - their passing stats are similar to ours and I’d say the two teams play in ways that aren’t too different from one and other. Barnsley look more energetic and play with more intensity than us I’d say, their attacking game is less reliant on a big centre forward and they don’t look as if they’ll give you the ball at any moment like we do.

Re: Barnsley, by way of comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The comments on this thread confirm my impression that Barnsley aren’t a particularly entertaining team - their passing stats are similar to ours and I’d say the two teams play in ways that aren’t too different from one and other. Barnsley look more energetic and play with more intensity than us I’d say, their attacking game is less reliant on a big centre forward and they don’t look as if they’ll give you the ball at any moment like we do.

Teams have struggled to work them out but once they do it’s all over. We went long ball on Friday finding loads of space in behind them. That is the way to play against them imo.