+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A quick distraction? All of this was covered up by the Obama FBI and the DOJ, and Clinton along with numerous other cohorts lied under oath. It's only just starting to get interesting!

Regarding the impact of global warming, you would first have to prove it's existence, but that is a topic for another conversation. Trump was clearly mocking the previous administration who had plans to spend trillions of dollars on it, and like I said maybe Trump knows something that we don't
    No, it's the topic for this conversation as it is very specifically what Trump tweeted about. Hillary's emails is a topic for another conversation.

'Global warming' is real. It's existence is proven. The average temperature of the world is rising. It's a fact. Very few people don't accept that, so you're in a small minority there, yet again.

The causes are debated. Some seem to think it's just a coincidence that temperatures rocketed since the Industrial Revolution.

Trump's tweet is astoundingly ignorant. For a start, he's using an example of extreme weather conditions, a symptom of 'global warming'!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No, it's the topic for this conversation as it is very specifically what Trump tweeted about. Hillary's emails is a topic for another conversation.

'Global warming' is real. It's existence is proven. The average temperature of the world is rising. It's a fact. Very few people don't accept that, so you're in a small minority there, yet again.

The causes are debated. Some seem to think it's just a coincidence that temperatures rocketed since the Industrial Revolution.

Trump's tweet is astoundingly ignorant. For a start, he's using an example of extreme weather conditions, a symptom of 'global warming'!
    I'm not a Trump fan, but I have seen how he works. First he says something that seems controversial to the uninitiated, and then people like you get their knickers in a twist. Finally, something comes out to show he was right all along. Rinse and repeat.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I have seen how he works. First he says something that seems controversial to the uninitiated, and then people like you get their knickers in a twist. Finally, something comes out to show he was right all along. Rinse and repeat.
    I agree to some extent, he does say controversial things as a distraction.

Unfortunately for those of us who quite like having a breathable atmosphere, he spreads complete lies and they are lapped up by the more gullible members of society who cling to his every word. The type who think 'global warming' still needs to be proven.

So how about listing 3 controversial topics where Trump has been shown to be correct all along

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    So how about listing 3 controversial topics where Trump has been shown to be correct all along
    It's all in this thread.

It's all in this thread.
    Go on, only 3 - He's been rinsing and repeating for a year now, you must have dozens of issues to choose from