What did he do??

Weve won 4 nil. Great result.

Whats Murphy done?

Re: Get rid of Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What did he do??

Whats Murphy done?
    A player who looks really low on confidence performed as such in a 5 minute cameo.

The problem with Murphy is that he's probably only performed well in 5 or 6 games for us and that's not a great return for wages, no one else will try to afford him, or level of skill we know he has. Don't think today adds or takes away from that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What did he do??

Whats Murphy done?
    Within his first five minutes he bottled a great attacking opportunity by failing to take the ball on himself or by playing a pass to Glatzell, choosing instead to a lofted pass out to the right and away from goal which he over hit. He then failed to control the ball just inside our own half which led directly to Luton attacking and hitting the post.

Yes we won and I’m delighted but the win and the score do not mask Murphy’s faults. He is earning a lot and contributing very little and that has been true since we signed him, bar a few good performances and key goals.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Within his first five minutes he bottled a great attacking opportunity by failing to take the ball on himself or by playing a pass to Glatzell, choosing instead to a lofted pass out to the right and away from goal which he over hit. He then failed to control the ball just inside our own half which led directly to Luton attacking and hitting the post.

Yes we won and I’m delighted but the win and the score do not mask Murphy’s faults. He is earning a lot and contributing very little and that has been true since we signed him, bar a few good performances and key goals.
    I'll give you that, he doesn't do enough or impose himself on games, your timing isabit shit though, a bit like Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'll give you that, he doesn't do enough or impose himself on games, your timing isabit shit though, a bit like Murphy.
    The post was out of frustration but I don’t think any of our players have been given more chances to prove themselves than him and we were already 3 up. He should have been raring to get on on attack.
    If he stays then I can only hope that he proves me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post