+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well I really don't see the point of responding to this as its a comedy thread
    I'm all ears. Stop slagging people off and give us some positivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm all ears. Stop slagging people off and give us some positivity.
    Steve cooper?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Steve cooper?
    Given the noises that Bulut has been making lately, if he were to leave at the end of the season, I'd say the idea that the owner at Cardiff City is a difficult guy to work with would only grow and the quality of manager interested in coming here would suffer. Regarding Steve Cooper, there'd be a very slight chance of him coming here I suppose because of his father's connection to the club and I believe Steve is a City fan - would that be enough for him to accept what would be a huge challenge (as well as working for Vincent Tan) and come here? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Given the noises that Bulut has been making lately, if he were to leave at the end of the season, I'd say the idea that the owner at Cardiff City is a difficult guy to work with would only grow and the quality of manager interested in coming here would suffer. Regarding Steve Cooper, there'd be a very slight chance of him coming here I suppose because of his father's connection to the club and I believe Steve is a City fan - would that be enough for him to accept what would be a huge challenge (as well as working for Vincent Tan) and come here? I doubt it.
    More chance of Tan giving Ramsey a player-manager job. The new Michael Carrick!

(I’m not advocating that.)

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    More chance of Tan giving Ramsey a player-manager job. The new Michael Carrick!

(I’m not advocating that.)

Pompey away next season....is that a positive? Maybe Stevenage.
    Meanwhile, we are very much in the Doldrums. In sight of land but never quite getting there, going round in circles and bailing out a slow leak to keep afloat. Little or no wind in the sails.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Pompey away next season....is that a positive? Maybe Stevenage.
    Meanwhile, we are very much in the Doldrums. In sight of land but never quite getting there, going round in circles and bailing out a slow leak to keep afloat. Little or no wind in the sails.
    It's like reading Moby Dick Ian! Love it. Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If Joey Barton hadn't had gone on his latest misogynist outbursts I'd have enjoyed a few months of the sheer carnage and possible punch up with Vinny....but to be serious....I totally agree with your post.

And, if we're playing Fantasy Football Managers....Emma Hayes before she took the USA job would also have been....interesting.

Edit: f*ck it! Let's get Jose.