The Welsh media and sporting rugby mafia say everybody should experience a International day . I think they are bollocks . People who don't seem to be interested in sport suddenly transform and stick on a rugby shirt every time the six nations comes and get a daffodil tattoo on their cheek . It's very small village really as in general people don't really care about rugby , especially in England and Scotland where its farming or public school sport . In the areas of population like Liverpool , Birmingham , Glasgow football rules .
Football is more popular in England but saying people in general don’t care about rugby is about as wrong as you can get. It might not have the same following at club level as football but international rugby is massively followed in England.

Also I don’t see a problem with people enjoying the experience of rugby as a fun day out. Not everyone needs to be a hardcore fanatic, if someone is having a good time and enjoying themselves who cares.

The worst part of rugby is people getting up to go to the bar though, that I agree with.