+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan the White van vanished man.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vincent Tan the White van vanished man.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The only interest VT has shown recently is the amount of £ leaving his bank account each month to subsidise the players wages.
    I think this maybe appreciated more when a few more clubs struggle and get points deductions soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think this maybe appreciated more when a few more clubs struggle and get points deductions soon enough.
    well he has kept the club afloat ie we don't seem to be breaking any financial fair play rules at the moment.i think he would love to get rid of us but the sala case is hanging over the club for now. maybe after that we may see some movement either way but we maybe in division one by then

Quote Originally Posted by driver blue View Post
    well he has kept the club afloat ie we don't seem to be breaking any financial fair play rules at the moment.i think he would love to get rid of us but the sala case is hanging over the club for now. maybe after that we may see some movement either way but we maybe in division one by then
    Everyone always says he wants to sell, he had the perfect time after Warnock got us promoted.