+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

You asked for a 2025 prediction. Had you said 2030 then the reply would have been different. I have mentioned another WEF slogan several times, Build Back Better. Total destruction before the solution is brought forward. Please try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You asked for a 2025 prediction. Had you said 2030 then the reply would have been different. I have mentioned another WEF slogan several times, Build Back Better. Total destruction before the solution is brought forward. Please try to keep up.
    Now- Autumn 2022 WWIII Armeggedon in Europe

Autumn 2022-2025 Worldwide Economic and Financial Collapse. Deagal forecasts come true

2025-2030 Vaccine effects kick in on remaining suppliant population and the WEF Build Back Better.

Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Reminds me of Rik and the last film he made before died https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9QF-7VRsxA