+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know who is the most comfortable having their most misguided messageboard thoughts played back to them but... hey if you want to bottle a challenge I can't stop you
    Too late man, it's all going to come out, and you are going to be irrelevant from this point forward. The truth is the only thing that matters. You thought you were a player in the game, but the game you were playing only existed inside your head. I do feel sorry for anybody that believed your propaganda though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Too late man, it's all going to come out, and you are going to be irrelevant from this point forward. The truth is the only thing that matters. You thought you were a player in the game, but the game you were playing only existed inside your head. I do feel sorry for anybody that believed your propaganda though.
    The perfect opportunity to destroy my propaganda. All you need to do is post it. Anytime you want to play Cyril and Lardy collusion bingo let me know.

The perfect opportunity to destroy my propaganda. All you need to do is post it. Anytime you want to play Cyril and Lardy collusion bingo let me know.
    You played the game and you lost. Nobody cares about you Cyril, you are insignificant. Please leave quietly via the rear entrance, and don't come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You played the game and you lost. Nobody cares about you Cyril, you are insignificant. Please leave quietly via the rear entrance, and don't come back!
    Said like a true winner....or total coward.....one of the two.

Said like a true winner....or total coward.....one of the two.
    The truth is the winner and you are the loser. It's a perfect ending.