+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unforgotten

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Unforgotten

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Unforgotten: I've enjoyed every series of this show and thought some of the acting in the latest series was excellent. Susan Lynch and Andy Nyman were especially good. However, there were some definite plot holes in the main story this time around (but no spoilers from me, I'm no Elwood....).

Line of Duty: while it's entertaining to a degree, I reckon this show has got progressively sillier from series to series. However, the biggest problem I have with it is that I don't think either Martin Compston or Vicky McClure are very good actors. I reckon they're both generally wooden and unconvincing. The repetitive 'boss' and 'mate' bits always sound so forced, especially from McClure. Don't like either of them.
    There are some dramas I give a miss because like you I take a dislike to a particular actor/actress. I know what you mean regarding Compston and McClure but Adrian Dunbar's character is so strong and compelling I don't think it would work if the rest of the characters in AC12 were like him.

I have to say that the last episode of LoD was as good as any they've ever produced. It was a blinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    There are some dramas I give a miss because like you I take a dislike to a particular actor/actress. I know what you mean regarding Compston and McClure but Adrian Dunbar's character is so strong and compelling I don't think it would work if the rest of the characters in AC12 were like him.

I have to say that the last episode of LoD was as good as any they've ever produced. It was a blinder.
    I enjoyed Bloodlands but that bloke from Cold Feet is a hopeless and annoying actor.

International

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    I enjoyed Bloodlands but that bloke from Cold Feet is a hopeless and annoying actor.
    Was that only one short series or have I missed something? The last thing I watched left me thinking there must be more. He cannot have got away with it all shirley?