+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: LUTON TOWN 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: LUTON TOWN 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Great ball for the winner. I really like Giles.
    When we was winning at the start of the season people were begging for him to sign

Then when the going got tough people saying actually how really poor he was.

I agree I really like Giles, but shows how much a bit of confidence, the right team setup and being played in your natural position changes how well you do

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    When we was winning at the start of the season people were begging for him to sign

I agree I really like Giles, but shows how much a bit of confidence, the right team setup and being played in your natural position changes how well you do
    Agreed, he blows a bit hot and cold but most 21 year olds do unless they're the very best

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

People need to realise that he's a young play that's still learning.