+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

God knows why “they” feel the need to state this now.....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ikely-19162353

I know it’s Wales online and we have better journo’s (and scientists ) on here, but is there any reason to state this just as we start another one? I guess January is a good time for it as most folks dont do much and no one really goes out bar students......

Besides, the vaccine will be out by then anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    God knows why “they” feel the need to state this now.....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ikely-19162353

I know it’s Wales online and we have better journo’s (and scientists ) on here, but is there any reason to state this just as we start another one? I guess January is a good time for it as most folks dont do much and no one really goes out bar students......

Besides, the vaccine will be out by then anyway.....
    Although the vaccine is planned to be available for frontline NHS staff in December it will take many months before the population as a whole will be inoculated. And of course there will be many refusniks. The real spike will occur when students return home for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Although the vaccine is planned to be available for frontline NHS staff in December it will take many months before the population as a whole will be inoculated. And of course there will be many refusniks. The real spike will occur when students return home for Christmas.
    Don’t fear operation moonbeam or whatever it’s called will be in full swing by then, bo bo said a few weeeks ago. 10 million tests a day, plenty for the students to have a go, wait 20 mins, then pop off home to mummy and daddy’s all clear. Hoorah for the Tories.....