+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What car do you drive ? Not one for the petrol heads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What car do you drive ? Not one for the petrol heads

Its a 2107 AMG Mercedes Convertible averages around 12mpg and road tax is somewhere around £600 a year .Great car that is addicted to petrol. Luckily my work is 6 miles from my home ..
    I also have a 1990 T4 camper van which is mint , been all over in it , just returned from Scotland for third 3rd time.
    Mustn't forget my 1990 mini cooper that is a thing of beauty .

For a less petrol head post
    We have a Audi estate 2003 I think it is which has done 330 ,000 miles used to be mine , now a courtesy car , a few of the posters on here have had the pleasure . Still drives really well ..

Re: What car do you drive ? Not one for the petrol heads

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its a 2107 AMG Mercedes Convertible averages around 12mpg and road tax is somewhere around £600 a year .Great car that is addicted to petrol. Luckily my work is 6 miles from my home ..
    I also have a 1990 T4 camper van which is mint , been all over in it , just returned from Scotland for third 3rd time.
    Mustn't forget my 1990 mini cooper that is a thing of beauty .

For a less petrol head post
    We have a Audi estate 2003 I think it is which has done 330 ,000 miles used to be mine , now a courtesy car , a few of the posters on here have had the pleasure . Still drives really well ..
    Pretty futuristic - I'd love to know what a 22nd century Merc drives like.......