+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Organ's getting a bit desperate for a punch to land

"I'll get him on quantitave easing!"

Whichever way you look at it, it makes no sense that China started this deliberately.

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ's getting a bit desperate for a punch to land

"I'll get him on quantitave easing!"

Whichever way you look at it, it makes no sense that China started this deliberately.
    Don't you understand that the Chinese Communist Party is an utterly ruthless dictatorship who maintain control through fear? Mao killed millions of them in the last century through purges and famine. Purges to murder their perceived opponents, famine to reduce a burgeoning population. 70 years ago when Mao came to power China's population was 550 million, today it's 1,400 million. China's the same size today as it was then. The country cannot feed itself. They're reliant on the Yanks to provide them with their fave grub, soybeans. They have a massive male to female imbalance due to their former one child policy where most couples aborted females preferring their only child to me male.

I already stated in this thread why it would make sense for the CCP to vanish dissidents and swathes of their excess population by deploying a relatively harmless virus to induce panic about it inside their borders and play down for the rest of the world. As with all the God crap, when constantly told death is at hand for those infected with the coronavirus then the majority will come to believe it.