+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I thought we were discussing the latest developments in the Middle East?

If you want to discuss finances, Mueller went through the Trump family's finances with a fine tooth comb and he didn't find any evidence of corruption. Do you have any further details about this lawsuit and how it's progressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought we were discussing the latest developments in the Middle East?

If you want to discuss finances, Mueller went through the Trump family's finances with a fine tooth comb and he didn't find any evidence of corruption. Do you have any further details about this lawsuit and how it's progressing?
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...rumps-finances

More bull

Meanwhile the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee has produced its fifth and final volume of its report into Russian interference in the 2016 election and their influence on the Trump campaign. Probably a bunch of deep state RINOs though.

Among the probe's newest revelations is that Konstantin V. Kilimnik, an associate of Manafort's, was a “Russian intelligence officer.” Manafort's contacts also posed a “grave counterintelligence threat,” according to the report.

"Manafort hired and worked increasingly closely with a Russian national, Konstantin
    Kilimnik. Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer," reads the report.

The Senate committee said it also obtained information that suggested Kilimnik was possibly connected to the Russian intelligence service's 2016 hack and leak operation.

"Manafort worked with Kilimnik starting in 2016 on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election," the report added.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ence-detailing

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yep the report was bull, well done for finally admitting it, but they really did go through everything and found nothing.

Yep the report was bull, well done for finally admitting it, but they really did go through everything and found nothing.
    So you will have the evidence that they went through the Trump Family finances with a fine tooth comb to hand rather than bluster then?

Still I understand Cyrus Vance is pretty good at scraping scalps for nits..

So you will have the evidence that they went through the Trump Family finances with a fine tooth comb to hand rather than bluster then?

Still I understand Cyrus Vance is pretty good at scraping scalps for nits..
    The fact that he is running for re-election should tell you everything you need to know

The fact that he is running for re-election should tell you everything you need to know
    Here is a simple question that hopefully a PhD mind like yours can answer.

Vance, the Manhattan DA has won a Grand Jury subpoena seeking eight years of Trump's personal and corporate tax records. Trump's lawyers are fighting toot and nail via appeals courts to stop this happening.

My question to you, which I am sure you can answer is Why are they still seeking these documents and Trump fighting it if Mueller has gone through them with a fine tooth comb and found nothing ?(of which you have provided not a scintilla of evidence to support).

Vance, the Manhattan DA has won a Grand Jury subpoena seeking eight years of Trump's personal and corporate tax records. Trump's lawyers are fighting toot and nail via appeals courts to stop this happening.

My question to you, which I am sure you can answer is Why are they still seeking these documents and Trump fighting it if Mueller has gone through them with a fine tooth comb and found nothing ?(of which you have provided not a scintilla of evidence to support).
    What's that coming over the hill, is it an election?

Did Gluey ever answer this question? Seems to me he didn't.

https://thehill.com/regulation/51289...or-tax-returns