+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: January transfers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    i'm happy that we are not in the top six as another fluke season in the prem with these players would see us getting smashed week in week out.
    Agreed. The club needs rebuilding from the bottom up. Getting promoted this season would simply paper over the cracks.

Re: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Agreed. The club needs rebuilding from the bottom up. Getting promoted this season would simply paper over the cracks.
    This window I would have thought Connolly, Richards Day Bogle at least moved on with a couple of youngsters going out on loan
    Next window will be even more interesting as there could be four or five who will need to be moved out and that could include Bamba unless there is a plan for a coaching role for him?

Pack, Flint Vaulks and Vassel have been poor signings, Ward isn't good enough and I would question if Hoilett and Murphy will still be around?

Harris can't get anything more than Warnock was getting out of them, so I doubt he will be given any money to spend?

It really does look like clear the decks and start again probably with a new manager in charge for the summer?