+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    “IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...more-grotesque
    That article was published four days ago. From it: 'Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents...' Is this another psyop saga as with the 'sealed indictments' will be revealed 'soon' that's dragged on and on. I'm reminded of the poster still seen in some pubs that says free beer tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That article was published four days ago. From it: 'Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents...' Is this another psyop saga as with the 'sealed indictments' will be revealed 'soon' that's dragged on and on. I'm reminded of the poster still seen in some pubs that says free beer tomorrow.
    Maxwell was trying to stop the document release and they had to submit their reasons to the court before the 19th, which was Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Epstein case update - the Govt confirms the Epstein investigation involves other people not yet charged.

"certain documents and materials that . . . would impede, if prematurely disclosed, the Govt's ongoing investigation of uncharged individuals."