+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley after Isaak Davies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Burnley after Isaak Davies

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Problem is from the players point of view- how much game time will they get under Morison ?
    As good as everyone rates them they don’t seem to feature highly in the managers eyes
    Davies was ahead of Harris and Watters under Morison last season, and Morison has given him almost all of his first team football - all of it apart from 10 minutes in McCarthy's final match.

If he wasn't injured he'd probably have been playing in the first XI already this season.

I don't see any evidence that he wants to sell Davies, Colwill or McGuiness, only some speculation from people who seem to have an axe to grind.

He's specifically said that Davies and Colwill aren't being rushed back because they are too important for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Davies was ahead of Harris and Watters under Morison last season, and Morison has given him almost all of his first team football - all of it apart from 10 minutes in McCarthy's final match.

If he wasn't injured he'd probably have been playing in the first XI already this season.

I don't see any evidence that he wants to sell Davies, Colwill or McGuiness, only some speculation from people who seem to have an axe to grind.

He's specifically said that Davies and Colwill aren't being rushed back because they are too important for us this season.
    You could feel the joy of some posters that we lost last night, jumping on as quickly as possible to have a dig. It’s almost as if this doesn’t happen every year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

If McGuinness is not getting in the match day squad for league games, is having Denham picked in front of him and was only a sub last night, then I think we’d be okay about him leaving especially now we’ve signed Simpson.