+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    As lockdown has eased there’s a number of anomalies in the guidance and restrictions which are questionable. The issue I’m having is these anomalies are not exactly promoting the behaviour the restrictions are aiming to achieve.

That said, I feel for England as the bumbling bean bag has wannked his way to this lack of clarity.

Economically, he’s unable to close the pubs due to the fact furlough is ending. Again Boris spunking money on a scheme which will result in very little is becoming a trade mark of any of his public office tenures.
    It is amusing "2metres apart, but if not 2 metres, then 1 metre". That rule change was brought in to appease the loony element of his party who, in case we forgot, are hell bent on leaving the EU without a deal meaning another big hit on the economy on New Year's Day 2021.

Never mind, perhaps 2022 will be better. They can't **** up 3 years in a row can they?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    It is amusing "2metres apart, but if not 2 metres, then 1 metre". That rule change was brought in to appease the loony element of his party who, in case we forgot, are hell bent on leaving the EU without a deal meaning another big hit on the economy on New Year's Day 2021.

Never mind, perhaps 2022 will be better. They can't **** up 3 years in a row can they?
    I’m being cynical but I think the ferret headed spunk bag is purposely spaffing the Covid19 response medically and economically so he has something to blame when Brexit bites the economy firmly on the bollocks. Funnily his reticence to lockdown was influenced because he knows Brexit will bite us economically.

What a ****ing clown we’ve ended up with

He’ll stand in front of the nation, shrugging his shoulders and blaming all and sundry. I wouldn’t be surprised that when the Tory party jettison him he writes in the Telegraph that in his heart of hearts he thought Brexit was a stupid idea and blames a drunken night out with IDS and Gove for his decision to campaign for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I’m being cynical but I think the ferret headed spunk bag is purposely spaffing the Covid19 response medically and economically so he has something to blame when Brexit bites the economy firmly on the bollocks. Funnily his reticence to lockdown was influenced because he knows Brexit will bite us economically.

What a ****ing clown we’ve ended up with

He’ll stand in front of the nation, shrugging his shoulders and blaming all and sundry. I wouldn’t be surprised that when the Tory party jettison him he writes in the Telegraph that in his heart of hearts he thought Brexit was a stupid idea and blames a drunken night out with IDS and Gove for his decision to campaign for it.
    "Ferret headed spunk bag"...I love it!