+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    For his own sake, I'm putting him on ignore.
    Thank **** for small mercies. Some good news at last.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    It's his defence mechanism. In response to anyone holding a viewpoint different from his own, his primitive reaction is to attack the person rather than the viewpoint. Once you establish that, you realise you're dealing with little more than an emotionally immature fifty-something.

For his own sake, I'm putting him on ignore.

Organ is going to be really upset this morning.....

What was it that brought this drastic action about ? I might have to copy it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Oh come on, you know as well as I do that I've been called far, far worse on here on countless occasions over the years. Being dismissed as gullible is tame by comparison. Being mistaken for CCFCC3PO was far more offensive.

The truth is that, to some extent, I am an unquestioning drone where Covid-19 is concerned. To be honest, I haven't studied the situation in any great detail at all. I've watched a couple of documentaries, a few press conferences and the 6 o'clock news most days, read a handful of articles on the BBC news pages and that's about it. The only other information I've been getting is from a couple of friends who live on the banks of Lake Como in Lombardy, Northern Italy, and have therefore been in a full-on lockdown situation since the first week of March.

As I've said before on several occasions, my perspective on this situation is extremely simple. I believe we are currently experiencing the kind of pandemic that scientists and medical experts have been warning us about for decades, and the authorities all over the world are attempting to deal with it as best they can while making numerous mistakes and errors of judgement.

The irony is that, from what you have said, it seems you're following the lockdown protocols more studiously than I am.
    Barrie Web ?

There is a guy who posts on here and purports to be debating thE subject at the highest level , with like minded scientists.
    If you need any info he posts under the name of CCFCC3PO ….

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Barrie?
    Yeah, Barrie's an old friend. Him and his missus are lovely people.

If you're going to get quarantined anywhere, you could do a lot worse than the banks of Lake Como.

Organ is going to be really upset this morning.....
    It's me he's put on ignore (or so he claims), not Organ.

It's great news if true.

Yeah, Barrie's an old friend of mine. Him and his missus are lovely people.

If you're going to get quarantined anywhere, you could do a lot worse than the banks of Lake Como.
    I know Barrie from his yellow pages days, he is a character .His missus is a lovely lady . His stories on facebook are quite amusing at the moment
    Had a fabulous 5 days in one of his apartments a couple of years ago . Beautiful part of the world .
    Crazy drivers though .

It's me he's put on ignore (or so he claims), not Organ.

It's great news if true.

Does anyone know him ?
    They better check on him , not like him to be away from his computer for any length of time when we all need his superior advice...
    Must be on the scientists forum gleaning information for the stupid football people. top guy....

International

Does anyone know him ?
    They better check on him , not like him to be away from his computer for any length of time when we all need his superior advice...
    Must be on the scientists forum gleaning information for the stupid football people. top guy....
    He's probably talking to all the top professors he knows trying to find ways to put all this really deep meaningful information into simple words we ordinary mortals will understand, so we can then acknowledge his superior interlect.

Or maybe he's on the gin somewhere.

I know Barrie from his yellow pages days, he is a character . His missus is a lovely lady . His stories on facebook are quite amusing at the moment . Had a fabulous 5 days in one of his apartments a couple of years ago . Beautiful part of the world . Crazy drivers though .
    I've never gone over there despite numerous invitations. Stupid really, as my partner loves Italy. It's something I'll have to remedy when this thing passes. Seen Barrie a few times in recent years when he's come back here for games and visits, but I haven't seen Julie for ages. Definitely something to sort out soon, they're great people.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Apologies for the delay in answering: this is my first visit here since Thursday afternoon. I don't appreciate being described as a raving loon as you chose to further down this thread so I'll respond in kind and if you take umbrage then tough titty. As for your requirement that I be limited to six paragraphs: go and feck yourself. Separate from this Covid-19 affair I had always regarded you as an eminently sensible contributor and Bobsy Wilson's only worthy rival as the message board's numero uno concerning football knowledge. I'm perfectly fine with you or anyone else questioning what I believe is the true purpose of this Covid-19 psyop. I tend to object to those who don't do so civilly.

I didn't think that post of mine you have quoted parts of required further clarification as anyone with internet access can easily discover that never before have governments shut down large areas of their economies to combat the spread of a disease. It was packed with facts and figures all of which were accurate that any calculator would have confirmed. You have years and years of form for adoring statistics. Prior to submitting that message I knew from reading some of your prior posts re Covid-19 that you had totally bought into the hysteria fomented by corporate media and the UK government. Hence I was restrained and rather more polite when describing you as incredibly gullible instead of someone who has been conned into being reduced to a fearful halfwit who preferred to remain so in spite of the welter of information to the contrary which anyone can determine by the numbers is indeed a massively exaggerated threat.

I referenced twice before in threads here what I'm about to again to illustrate why I believe the UK lockdowns are mystifying when not viewed through a lens of serving an entirely different agenda to that of saving British lives (I.e. stripping us of our civil liberties, decimating small businesses, ensuring joblessness figures go through the roof, creating an atmosphere of increasing despair, etc, etc). No-one who clicked the link I'm about to include again appeared to comprehend the enormity of the information found there at a UK government site relaying its own official Covid-19 guidance.

I'll bold the words found there beneath for the benefit of those wary of clicking on links.

My interpretation of them - as succinctly as I can - sometime in January Covid-19 was considered a HCID (high consequence infectious disease). On March 19 Covid-19 was no longer deemed a HCID and its threat level was lowered. Between January and March 19 no pubs, restaurants, etc, were ordered to close nor were any of the other impositions we have been subjected to post that date were implemented between January and March 19.

To me (and I daresay anyone else you regard as crackers), what has been instituted since then has been counter-intuitive to an absolutely breathtaking degree. Perhaps you can rationalise an alternative viewpoint to help me understand why what should have been done before March 19 wasn't, and why they were rolled out afterwards when the last bullet point below suggests restrictions would only be introduced had Covid-19 remained as a HCID. Something else my crazed brain cannot understand is the government says the transmission of Covid-19 occurs mostly through people coughing and sneezing. I get that the masks most people wear are crap and do little to halt the spread of droplets. Nevertheless, many governments, the Chinese amongst them (whose declared Covid-19 deaths are below 4k after placing 600 million of their citizens under lockdown), deemed the wearing of them in public as both mandatory and essential. Tell me why Blighty's hasn't because to me it would have been amongst the first of the restrictions imposed had it been genuinely concerned about its spread and to help protect the health of everyone and particularly those adjudged most at risk.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...-diseases-hcid

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

Definition of HCID

In the UK, a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) is defined according to the following criteria:

- acute infectious disease
    - typically has a high case-fatality rate
    - may not have effective prophylaxis or treatment
    - often difficult to recognise and detect rapidly
    - ability to spread in the community and within healthcare settings
    - requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely

It's Nazi eugenics butt put forward by the right wing English Conservative and Unionist party, survival of the fittest and all that kill the old and weak off, they have run down the health service in the UK so much that we are now second tier and they know we could not fight it like other countries as we don't have the resources, the Chinese isolated infected people, proper isolated, proper testing got the result in 4 hours and took them from the family unit and treated them best they could (no cure) what our lot does is tell people to stay at home - potentially infecting the whole family unit, they hit on the herd immunity thing as our health service is so run down they probably thought they could do nothing else only to realise after a few weeks our hospitals would be overrun with dead and dying, projections were quarter to a third of a million UK citizens dead so they tried to change course but they lost weeks and probably still more deaths than needed to be, Churchill a man my family would not have his name mentioned in the house was said to be a fan of eugenics just like Hitler and Boris is a big fan of Churchill.
    Hey Boris Glyndwr came above Churchill in the most influential people of the millennium poll put that in your gob and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    It's Nazi eugenics butt put forward by the right wing English Conservative and Unionist party, survival of the fittest and all that kill the old and weak off, they have run down the health service in the UK so much that we are now second tier and they know we could not fight it like other countries as we don't have the resources, the Chinese isolated infected people, proper isolated, proper testing got the result in 4 hours and took them from the family unit and treated them best they could (no cure) what our lot does is tell people to stay at home - potentially infecting the whole family unit, they hit on the herd immunity thing as our health service is so run down they probably thought they could do nothing else only to realise after a few weeks our hospitals would be overrun with dead and dying, projections were quarter to half to a third of a million UK citizens dead so they tried to change course but they lost weeks and probably still more deaths than needed to be, Churchill a man my family would not have his name mentioned in the house was said to be a fan of eugenics just like Hitler and Boris is a big fan of Churchill.
    Hey Boris Glyndwr came above Churchill in the most influential people of the millennium poll but that in your gob and smoke it.
    And breath...

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    And breath...
    That's my reply to Organ (who ever he is), do you still think I'm Organ sh*g ?

That's my reply to Organ (who ever he is), do you still think I'm Organ sh*g ?
    Two browsers, two accounts... plausible...

Two browsers, two accounts... plausible...
    I take it you have never posted on the site's I have used until I get banned by various cabal's then, otherwise you might have heard of my username.

I take it you have never posted on the site's I have used until I get banned by various cabal's then, otherwise you might have heard of my username.
    Conspiracy theory mixed with "Don't you know who I am"?

Sure you're not Organ?

Sure you're not Organ?
    He's not.

Sure you're not Organ?
    I'm sure but it seems like you are not Ronnie Bird.

I'm sure but it seems like you are not Ronnie Bird.
    You're right, I'm not...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    He's not.
    Don't tell me you're another one of the sheeple believing his MSM claim to not be Organ???

Don't tell me you're another one of the sheeple believing his MSM claim to not be Organ???
    He's not, if that makes me a sheeple then i'll get over it rapidly incidentally when i used to wonder about shit like this I always thought Lawnmower was OM. in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter who's who does it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    He's not, if that makes me a sheeple then i'll get over it rapidly incidentally when i used to wonder about shit like this I always thought Lawnmower was OM. in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter who's who does it ?
    Now you mention it, not really.

Oh come on, you know as well as I do that I've been called far, far worse on here on countless occasions over the years. Being dismissed as gullible is tame by comparison. Being mistaken for CCFCC3PO was far more offensive.

The truth is that, to some extent, I am an unquestioning drone where Covid-19 is concerned. To be honest, I haven't studied the situation in any great detail at all. I've watched a couple of documentaries, a few press conferences and the 6 o'clock news most days, read a handful of articles on the BBC news pages and that's about it. The only other information I've been getting is from a couple of friends who live on the banks of Lake Como in Lombardy, Northern Italy, and have therefore been in a full-on lockdown situation since the first week of March.

As I've said before on several occasions, my perspective on this situation is extremely simple. I believe we are currently experiencing the kind of pandemic that scientists and medical experts have been warning us about for decades, and the authorities all over the world are attempting to deal with it as best they can while making numerous mistakes and errors of judgement.

The irony is that, from what you have said, it seems you're following the lockdown protocols more studiously than I am.
    Credit to you for acknowledging you haven't spent a great deal of time researching COVID-19. I have paid a lot of attention to it and to previous pandemics. It's why I knew the death/infection numbers for Spanish and Asian Flu here and elsewhere, how many croak the world over from seasonal flu strains, which are also contagious viruses, that kill more people each year than COVID-19 has thus far, and that none of them were combated by closing down large areas of economic activity, social distancing and all the rest of what we're witnessing.

Re your final paragraph, I agree it was ironic. I didn't abide out of fear of contracting a virus or the small risk of being questioned by a copper; I just didn't have the need to. Yesterday morning I did venture five miles to the capital to purchase an item which I couldn't source locally. It was a disheartening experience and also surprising as I hadn't realised the extent of the precautions. I was most shocked by the sight of public seating covered in tape to deter people from resting on them.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah yeah blah blah, am I wrong in what I said?
    You're a troll, pure and simple. Even if you weren't I'd struggle to engage with you as you never have anything to add that's insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Credit to you for acknowledging you haven't spent a great deal of time researching COVID-19. I have paid a lot of attention to it and to previous pandemics. It's why I knew the death/infection numbers for Spanish and Asian Flu here and elsewhere, how many croak the world over from seasonal flu strains, which are also contagious viruses, that kill more people each year than COVID-19 has thus far, and that none of them were combated by closing down large areas of economic activity, social distancing and all the rest of what we're witnessing.
    You've done all this research yet still haven't clicked that the death rate isn't the big issue with covid?

When was the last strain of flu that killed this many people and overwhelmed the hospitals in the UK?

When was the last strain of flu with an infection rate so bad that new hospitals had to be set up in the UK because all ICU beds were full?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Either you always live as a miserly hermit (possible) or the primary reason you have stayed home for weeks is faithfully observing the lockdown.
    You're another troll who cannot let prior disputes go because your ego is too precious and fragile. You're an overgrown kid. The miserly hermit comment marks a new low in your sulk-fest.