Lying about what?
    The crux of things, is they can't get passed their TDS

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    The crux of things, is they can't get passed their TDS
    Is TDS an exam? It's spelled "past".

Anyway, speaking of delusions...

Here's some links for you regarding Trump lying about his knowledge of the dangers of Covid-19 and purposely choosing to downplay them to the American public: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1366&bih=663

Choose any one of those results for a clearer picture. Here's one from Fox for you too - just in case you want to shout "fake news CNN!": https://www.foxnews.com/media/woodwa...virus-early-on

Thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Is TDS an exam? It's spelled "past".

Anyway, speaking of delusions...

Here's some links for you regarding Trump lying about his knowledge of the dangers of Covid-19 and purposely choosing to downplay them to the American public: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1366&bih=663

Choose any one of those results for a clearer picture. Here's one from Fox for you too - just in case you want to shout "fake news CNN!": https://www.foxnews.com/media/woodwa...virus-early-on

Thank me later
    So he should have addressed the nation and told everybody that they were going to die? Just imagine the toilet paper stampede that would have taken place after that!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So he should have addressed the nation and told everybody that they were going to die? Just imagine the toilet paper stampede that would have taken place after that!
    Far better that their demise came as a complete surprise I suppose. Still could be worse. There could be a record of the rambling thoughts of the stupid people who believed him.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Far better that their demise came as a complete surprise I suppose. Still could be worse. There could be a record of the rambling thoughts of the stupid people who believed him.
    Is Gluey still "on the fence" when it comes to Trump?

Trump has used fear as a tool to get his supporters on side on multiple occasions (usually lies about caravans of immigrants coming to rape and murder Americans or black people moving to the suburbs and committing crimes and reducing the value of housing... Democrats stealing an election, BLM and Antifa being terrorist organisations, I can go on if I need to)... yet when there's an actual imminent threat to the health of the American public, he decided to play it down so not to cause a panic.

Nice one

Is Gluey still "on the fence" when it comes to Trump?

Trump has used fear as a tool to get his supporters on side on multiple occasions (usually lies about caravans of immigrants coming to rape and murder Americans or black people moving to the suburbs and committing crimes and reducing the value of housing... Democrats stealing an election, BLM and Antifa being terrorist organisations, I can go on if I need to)... yet when there's an actual imminent threat to the health of the American public, he decided to play it down so not to cause a panic.

Nice one
    It's difficult to imagine how you could look more off-beam but this week in the Coronavirus thread Gluey posted a Daily Mail (sensationalised from a NYT article) giving the usual innuendo that the virus is not such a problem in the US because the testing regime is a few a states could be oversensitive in detecting the virus. No-one took him up on this so he posted the same thing twice more until LoM came to the rescue.

No sooner has his latest dip into it's all overhyped raised its head that Donny cuts his legs from underneath him saying to Woodward that he knew it was really dangerous all along but didn't want to scare the horses.

It seems even Donny thinks that Coronavirus is dangerous, just Gluey's in denial.

Democrats stealing an election