Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I was thinking what happens now? To hear Pep talking last night you’d think things were now back to normal and things can carry on as before - I hope not and I think not. Florentino Perez certainly doesn’t think so and I bet those men who made grovelling apologies in the last couple of days to the “legacy fans” they were prepared to ride roughshod over on Sunday don’t either.

I think back to the punishment meted out to Wigan last season because of the actions of people who saw that club as merely a money making exercise and struggle to see a difference between that and what those who
were both stupid and arrogant enough to not see that their declaration that they were dropping everyone else in it to go off and form their own free from relegation megabucks competition while also declaring that they will carry on in their domestic leagues would not be accepted as some sort of fait accompli did -these people need to be driven out of football,
This is precisely what I think. Nobody said "Oh but you're only punishing the fans" when the likes of Wigan and Portsmouth were punished for their owners actions. The same should apply here. Points deductions and bans from Europe please.