Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
A few things that stood out for me

The midfield 2 of Bacuna and Pack were either stood on the Centre half’s toes or 40 yards upfield looking for the long ball.

Pack took up better positioning 2nd half but it still looked disjointed

Everything was so, so slow , as if nobody could anticipate the next pass. It looked uncomfortable.

The wingers.. Hoillet I though was our best player in the first half, making loads of tackles and interceptions. Should have been rugged earlier in the 2nd half, but not at one point did he look like gets decent cross or shot in.

NML- his pace created several opportunities, all of which he totally wasted.

So frustrating !

Need Ralls back in the middle, but can’t see what else can be done.

Maybe if we are going to whack it forward bin a winger and play Patterson and Ward and leave Gladzel out
Millwall were dreadful the most concerning thing for me was that most if not all of those players were signed by hopeless Harris and coached under his leadership with his football vision in mind
If that's what we have to look forward to they'll knock 10000 of the gate
Back in the pub after the game and I couldn't believe that some loyal hard-core fans I know some of whom are going Sunday to Sheffield were already talking about not renewing STs for next year if that's what we will be watching
I said on his appointment that he's bang average and the wrong manager for us, I really hope I'm proved wrong but can't see it based on watching garbage like that