+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Can't wait to see lardy & cyril try to squirm their way out of this one ... it was CNN that made me believe it!
    What are you both getting excited about? Is it McCabe and the "rule of law". No wonder Donny boy was getting so het up when the Justice Department served justice.......it was CTH that made me believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What are you both getting excited about? Is it McCabe and the "rule of law". No wonder Donny boy was getting so het up when the Justice Department served justice.......it was CTH that made me believe it!
    The latest blog is worth a read, I wonder how close to the truth he really is? It's all down to Durham now, and any possible interference from outside influences. Will his findings be unfiltered or watered down? We've come a very long way from it all being a conspiracy theory though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The latest blog is worth a read, I wonder how close to the truth he really is? It's all down to Durham now, and any possible interference from outside influences. With his findings be unfiltered or watered down? We've come a very long way from it all being a conspiracy theory though.
    I thought you and the good ole boys in Florida had McCabe going to Gitmo. Still the "rule of law" prevailed so you must be over the moon!

I thought you and the good ole boys in Florida had McCabe going to Gitmo. Still the "rule of law" prevailed so you must be over the moon!
    It's not over until it's over.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5048266]It's not over until it's over.

Gosh, what do think he will be prosecuted for instead? It's amazing when you get things so wrong that it's not wrong rather there's something behind the next corner that only you can see!

Gosh, what do think he will be prosecuted for instead? It's amazing when you get things so wrong that it's not wrong rather there's something behind the next corner that only you can see!
    FISA abuse for starters.

You sound like you are a PR spokesperson for government corruption