+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This bloke has been twittering about his declining post-clot shot health for some time. The replies to his message below indicate many more regret their decision to get needled.

The vaccine caused my immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets, which then clot. Doctors don’t know if I’ll ever stop producing them, so I may live as a blood clot risk the rest of my life. Losing some intestine was actually the easy part for doctors to treat.

https://twitter.com/shavo_picto/stat...4586583371776?
    Considering billions of people have been clot shotted, shouldn't this be more common?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Considering billions of people have been clot shotted, shouldn't this be more common?
    It is common. But it's being censored every which way, which is why so many remain unaware.

By the way, Pfizer released another tranche of their Covid-19 vaccine data five days ago, that which they desperately wanted to conceal for 75 years but were forced to by court order. You must have read all the details of what they revealed at corporate news sites... or perhaps you didn't because it too was censored.

It is common. But it's being censored every which way, which is why so many remain unaware.

By the way, Pfizer released another tranche of their Covid-19 vaccine data five days ago, that which they desperately wanted to conceal for 75 years but were forced to by court order. You must have read all the details of what they revealed at corporate news sites... or perhaps you didn't because it too was censored.
    4.2 billion people fully vaccinated, in terms of those number what do you consider common? A quarter seems a fair description of common to me? I'm expecting to see at least some hint of evidence here, unless you're suggesting the fact that a billion people suffering from these side effects is being successfully censored?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    4.2 billion people fully vaccinated, in terms of those number what do you consider common? A quarter seems a fair description of common to me? I'm expecting to see at least some hint of evidence here, unless you're suggesting the fact that a billion people suffering from these side effects is being successfully censored?
    Organ has trouble with numbers.

He was belittling the covid death rate of 1% as being far too insignificant for the restrictions that we all had to endure.

And then posting scare stories about the vaccine killing people - his undeniably inflated figures worked out at 0.1% - as if it was going to wipe out the world (deagel or something).

He's an absolute mess. Didn't use to be, but now a total mess.

Organ has trouble with numbers.

He was belittling the covid death rate of 1% as being far too insignificant for the restrictions that we all had to endure.

And then posting scare stories about the vaccine killing people - his undeniably inflated figures worked out at 0.1% - as if it was going to wipe out the world (deagel or something).

He's an absolute mess. Didn't use to be, but now a total mess.
    Say what you will. But you'll never be able to claim I volunteered for any needle, never mind three of them.

Look an awful lot closer to home when searching for any mess.

Say what you will. But you'll never be able to claim I volunteered for any needle, never mind three of them.

Why would it make any difference to me if a doddery conspiracy maniac that I'll never meet, thankfully, has had the covid vaccine or not?

Why would it make any difference to me if a doddery conspiracy maniac that I'll never meet, thankfully, has had the covid vaccine or not?
    I read your post as implying I was a bit dim, which I am, but not nearly dim enough to volunteer for an armful of mysterious goo cos the telly kept imploring me to.

Oh, same question to you as directed at Taunton. What are the odds the mRNA is the hack that Harari spoke of?

The EU's equivalent of the UK's Yellow Card reporting, the last time I looked, showed 41k dead and a whopping 3.5 million of what they term 'serious adverse reactions' (presumably those were much worse than sore arms). I haven't scoured the BBC though I'd bet large it has been ignored.

The EU's equivalent of the UK's Yellow Card reporting, the last time I looked, showed 41k dead and a whopping 3.5 million of what they term 'serious adverse reactions' (presumably those were much worse than sore arms). I haven't scoured the BBC though I'd bet large it has been ignored.
    How does 41k out of 50m work out as a percentage?

How does 41k out of 50m work out as a percentage?
    Whatever the percentage is it's about 80 times lower than those serious adverse reactions.