+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Maxwell guilty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Maxwell guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Jim Morrison
    Well I think he got his dick out and was arrested for it wasn't he ?

Was he convicted of sexually abusing a 14 year old girl or being complicit in making it happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well I think he got his dick out and was arrested for it wasn't he ?

Was he convicted of sexually abusing a 14 year old girl or being complicit in making it happen ?
    I believe there were teeny boppers in the audience and he didn’t do it just once…so for me sludge that knocks him off the top of the great bands.
    This maxwell cow though I hope they throw away the key.

I believe there were teeny boppers in the audience and he didn’t do it just once…so for me sludge that knocks him off the top of the great bands.
    This maxwell cow though I hope they throw away the key.
    This has never been proven. And Morrison was posthumously pardoned after his conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This has never been proven. And Morrison was posthumously pardoned after his conviction.
    Yeah 40 years after he kicked the bucket - Rose tinted politician.

Yeah 40 years after he kicked the bucket - Rose tinted politician.
    Why do you care that some pissed-up bloke who died in 1971 may or may not have got his cock out at a show in 1969? It hardly makes him a sexual predator does it? Are you really saying that you would rate the Doors more as a band if you had never heard of this?

Considering that Bill Wyman was banging a 13-year-old when he was in his late 40s, what is your take on the Rolling Stones?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why do you care that some pissed-up bloke who died in 1971 may or may not have got his cock out at a show in 1969? It hardly makes him a sexual predator does it? Are you really saying that you would rate the Doors more as a band if you had never heard of this?

Considering that Bill Wyman was banging a 13-year-old when he was in his late 40s, what is your take on the Rolling Stones?
    Keep playing your lost prophets records pal.