+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thinly veiled, better than a C- surely, Master?
    And you get an E- for doffing your cap to this lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Which aspect excites you the most?
    Ooh you can't expect me to pick just one of the many expected apocolypses brought on by The Hreat Bidset, surely?

To hear Gluey talk, you’d think that the Mueller Report was a total vindication of the Trump campaign which routed those who dared to think otherwise. He brings up the triumph that was “no collusion” on every opportunity he can and on quite a few occasions when it has no relevance to the matter being discussed.

Now, I’ve never had the degree of obsession that Gluey did before he took his time off when it comes to the former President, I doubt if Ive read one per cent of the stuff he has on the subject.

However, when the man who wrote the report into the relationship between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 election refutes Trump’s “no collusion, no obstruction” line, you do wonder if it was all as clear cut as Gluey makes out;-

https://www.politico.eu/article/muel...truction-line/

Furthermore, a read of the Conspiracy or co-ordination v collusion and false no collusion claims sections of the Wikipedia entry for the Mueller Report does get you wondering whether Gluey maybe overdoing the triumphalism somewhat;-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muelle...n_vs_collusion

Here's a pro tip, it pays to modify your behaviour after suffering one catastrophic defeat after another. I hope you realise that this latest conspiracy theory narrative of yours is a last shot at redemption, as there will be no coming back after 3 brutal knockouts in a row!
    Whenever you come out with delusional stuff like this I can’t help picturing the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

‘Come back here Cyril and I’ll bite your legs off’

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Oh no, I've upset you again.

You may prefer to skip past my contributions here as it will be far easier for you to keep believing in the fairytale world of fabricated stories intended to decieve brought to you by the box in your living room.

Society's most dumbed-down are all TV addicts. You're among them, no doubt about it. If you disbelieve me, try not staring gormlessly at one for a few days. The withdrawal symptoms you will experience will become evident.
    No way am I stopping from popping in now and then to watch Cyril and Tito relentlessly painting you over the walls.

Incidentally, a few weeks back you posted a link to a guy saying Russia was going to launch nukes that Friday. Has there been a new date set?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No way am I stopping from popping in now and then to watch Cyril and Tito relentlessly painting you over the walls.

Incidentally, a few weeks back you posted a link to a guy saying Russia was going to launch nukes that Friday. Has there been a new date set?
    You misunderstood his post. He said it was going to happen on Friday - which is ancient (secret) Aramaic code for 'Fire Day' aka The Day of Fire.

Which means that on whatever day it happens (when, not if, of course) he will be right.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Whenever you come out with delusional stuff like this I can’t help picturing the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

‘Come back here Cyril and I’ll bite your legs off’

Two years on from the Great Reset, Schwab and the gang are back in Davos peddling their latest wares. Surely the gifted and talented on here will quickly tell us what it all means. Or they could I suppose wait until the algorithims find them! What Fat Ronaldo and Infantino has to say about the new Global Village is anyone's guess.

Not my brightest contribution but at least I'm not dishing out second hand shit on here pretending I've got some kind of gift unavailable to others.

Two years on from the Great Reset, Schwab and the gang are back in Davos peddling their latest wares. Surely the gifted and talented on here will quickly tell us what it all means. Or they could I suppose wait until the algorithims find them! What Fat Ronaldo and Infantino has to say about the new Global Village is anyone's guess.

Not my brightest contribution but at least I'm not dishing out second hand shit on here pretending I've got some kind of gift unavailable to others.
    Why don't you share your thoughts with us, or do you only do criticism? I can't remember the last time you had anything original to say.

Come on Cyril. Why aren't you reposting everything you find on the internet, whether it makes sense or not? Even if you don't really understand it, it's ok because it's just for debate and an intellectual exercise, you're just challenging the status quo and establishment.

For that matter, why haven't you chosen two posters to constantly name, hoping that they give you some attention? You're such a weirdo.

Here's a video of Schwab opening the Davos shindig yesterday. He's evidently proud to front the engineered crap storm that's about to be unleashed.

NEW - Klaus Schwab tells attendees at his World Economic Forum in Davos that "the future is being built by us." https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...82505217490950

Schwab's handlers are building a future where only they live free and to prosper in... their own Garden of Eden with earth depleted of everyone except them and their microchipped worker slaves and servants to wait on them hand and foot, some to sexually abuse, some to be hunted down for sport as foxes are, some for medical experimentation for their health and longevity projects, and some to be their armed guards.

They don’t see why anyone would oppose such a wonderful project! How dare we? We must just be ignorant and deplorable.

Here's a video of Schwab opening the Davos shindig yesterday. He's evidently proud to front the engineered crap storm that's about to be unleashed.

NEW - Klaus Schwab tells attendees at his World Economic Forum in Davos that "the future is being built by us." https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...82505217490950
    If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.

Schwab's handlers are building a future where only they live free and to prosper in... their own Garden of Eden with earth depleted of everyone except them and their microchipped worker slaves and servants to wait on them hand and foot, some to sexually abuse, some to be hunted down for sport as foxes are, some for medical experimentation for their health and longevity projects, and some to be their armed guards.

They don’t see why anyone would oppose such a wonderful project! How dare we? We must just be ignorant and deplorable.
    I liked the bit about content moderation, i.e. censorship. Make the most of your freedom while you can!

If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.
    Jeez, look at Che Guevara, raging against the dying of the light by posting inanities on a provincial football messageboard. Up the Revolution, Wolfie!

What exactly are you doing to stop it happening?!

Jeez, look at Che Guevara, raging against the dying of the light by posting inanities on a provincial football messageboard. Up the Revolution, Wolfie!
    Unfair on Che Guevara, Dylan Thomas and Comrade Wolfe Smith.

Gluey is more in the company of Baldrick, Philomena Cunk and Private Frazer!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What exactly are you doing to stop it happening?!
    Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much, so I won't

Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much, so I won't
    Aw, gwan. It seems Delmbox. to most of our shame, certainly mine, walks the walk as much as he talks the talk. Give us a toot on your favourite brass instrument of what you have done to stop Schwab or Soros, or Gates or someone you have never heard of yet but will be the latest devil when someone you have never met tells you they are a devil becomes your devil.

Any colour, any font or any ancient language will do!

Here's the official attendee list of this week's WEF meeting. https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM...firmed_PFs.pdf

Here's the official attendee list of this week's WEF meeting. https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM...firmed_PFs.pdf
    Have you got a list of who is not attending? That might be quicker to read!

Alibaba Group president Michael Evans revealed at the WEF Davos conference the development of an individual carbon footprint tracker to monitor where you travel, how you travel, what you eat, and everything you buy. It will be useful for people with short memories, and a good example of using technology for our benefit.

Alibaba Group president Michael Evans revealed at the WEF Davos conference the development of an individual carbon footprint tracker to monitor where you travel, how you travel, what you eat, and everything you buy. It will be useful for people with short memories, and a good example of using technology for our benefit.
    Sign. Me. Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Sign. Me. Up.
    You won't need to sign up brother, it will be a feature not an option. The new economic system will be based on carbon trading, and you will become the product.

You won't need to sign up brother, it will be a feature not an option. The new economic system will be based on carbon trading, and you will become the product.
    Can't. Effing. Wait.